Serious question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    It'd be counter productive at this point.

At the very least, he has this season got the club moving in one direction and has improved the football, and brought on a couple of youngsters.

It's enough to warrant a pre-season and at least till Christmas next season. We can't keep sacking managers. It seems only Watford can do that and keep moving forward.

One of the principle reasons for not getting rid of Ollie, wether you like him or not, is who else are you gonna get? Exactly.

We can all see why we've taken a sharp nose dive in results, and so can Ollie. He's made a mistake at Bristol, but we played well enough in the 3 games before that, it would seem? To justify what he was up to.

I do hope the wholesale changes to the line up does stop now though. It's not fair to the fringe players, and is becoming unfair to the more senior ones. They aren't good enough or up to speed to accommodate them.
    Top post topper, agree with that.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Where is Pinkie?
      Yeah, where is Pinkie? I'm actually genuinely intrigued to know how he's feeling about things at HQ right now. As for the original post. what would be the point of sacking Ollie now?

He's been backed in the transfer window, brought in his own staff and players, shifted a few on and drastically changed the way we play. Personally, I'm not sure he's dramatically improved us in terms of results, but the football is better. I also trust Ollie to oust any wasters that don't want to put a shift in, which is something that JFH seemed to put up with far too much!

To be honest, I don't think there is a lot of point in complaining about the managerial situation. We are getting exactly what we should have expected. A lot of chest punching, a lot of huff and puff, some madcap interviews and fairly equal measures of hard fought, rousing victories and tactical disasters. I'm not being funny, but had those complaining never watched an Ian Holloway side before?!!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 17-04-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I think our football has been poor for two months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Yeah, where is Pinkie? I'm actually genuinely intrigued to know how he's feeling about things at HQ right now. As for the original post. what would be the point of sacking Ollie now?

He's been backed in the transfer window, brought in his own staff and players, shifted a few on and drastically changed the way we play. Personally, I'm not sure he's dramatically improved us in terms of results, but the football is better. I also trust Ollie to oust any wasters that don't want to put a shift in, which is something that JFH seemed to put up with far too much!

To be honest, I don't think there is a lot of point in complaining about the managerial situation. We are getting exactly what we should have expected. A lot of chest punching, a lot of huff and puff, some madcap interviews and fairly equal measures of hard fought, rousing victories and tactical disasters. I'm not being funny, but had those complaining never watched an Ian Holloway side before?!!
          has the football been better? its more about punting the ball now.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
          X