Bristol City vs QPR **Match Fred**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    At the time Holloway was the best we could get, so we cant really complain, I guess.
    Think you will find he was the cheap and easy option,another position filled by one of Ferdinand s mates.

Comment

• This habit of losing games on the spin isn't healthy, could easily end up being another 6 game losing streak with SW and Brentford to come. Sure we won't go down but I don't like streaks like this need to be able to draw games in a bad run.

Comment

• I just viewed Ollie's postgame interview -- he's totally spot on, as always -- can't understand how we can sleep walk through games,. especially against a near bottom-dwelling team like Bristol. Ollie said it was more about being "apathetic" than "pathetic". Actually apathy IS pathetic, especially with players who should be out to do themselves proud as much as the team. The lack of urgency the entire game is galling. You';re behind 2-0 to a nearly last place team and the best you can do in front of all the QPR fans who made the trip is saunter up to free kicks, misplay simple passes, and look like somehow it's all okay we're getting our arses kicked. For heavens sake.

Comment

• We had a perfectly good goal ruled out which would have made the score 1-1.

Who here thinks the game would have turned out different then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            What has happened to Wzolek?
            Good question he was flying now he's not worth his shirt. Perhaps he's been played out of form by getting dropped to try other things. Strikes me as player who needs to play week in week out to keep his form

Comment

• That could very well be, but the abject lack of team hustle and effort is missing more than today's result. How could we bloody well play so poorly against almost every one of the bottom teams this year?

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              We had a perfectly good goal ruled out which would have made the score 1-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                We had a perfectly good goal ruled out which would have made the score 1-1.

No we were s hite and Bristol City would still have trampled all over us as they did. Chalked off goal was other end of pitch but there looked like loads was going on so could see why ref blew but at same time if he had given pen could have seen that too if that makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  No we were s hite and Bristol City would still have trampled all over us as they did. Chalked off goal was other end of pitch but there looked like loads was going on so could see why ref blew but at same time if he had given pen could have seen that too if that makes sense
                  It was ruled out for a foul on the keeper but replay shows it was Bristol player who pushed the keeper over.

Apart from that I agree we were total $hite the whole game. Only player who made any kind of impact and threat was Conor when he came on.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    Think you will find he was the cheap and easy option,another position filled by one of Ferdinand s mates.
                    This

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      At the time Holloway was the best we could get, so we cant really complain, I guess.
                      No. He was the best we were prepared to get. Important difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X