Contracts Expiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Optimist View Post
    Football Manager. Most of them are probably educated guesses, but they're usually pretty accurate with their numbers.
    LOL...

Comment

Need to get shot of gladwin and el kayati. chuck out mackie and sadly King henry.

i'd also let washington go, along with nervous and caulker.

bring in one rightback and a half decent striker and sign up ravel on a perm.

job done.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i was told mackie was on 8k a while ago, met a fella on bonfire night that was his mucker

Comment

Also got to add in various add ons. Players never earn a basic wage.

Comment

Read today that in 1960 a University professor in Liverpool earned more than Liverpool's Centre Forward. LOL....

Comment

If we could get Lua Lua for a nominal fee of 1-1.5 mill I'd take a punt on him. Seen glimpses of him when he has played to see there is a player there and I like the fact he's got that spark in him and ability to either create a chance or score a goal out of nothing. With 1 year left on his deal I imagine Brighton will want a deal.

Mackie should be kept as a squad player imo and as a leader around the club. With faurlin and Hill leaving last year it's imperative we have some players who do relate to the fans and the badge definitely means something to them. More importantly as a squad player he can do a job. 8-10k a week on a rolling 1 year deal is pretty decent.

With Morrison I hope he is our wild card purchase. I think a full pre season under Ollie will do him the world of good. He's still of the pace In terms of fitness but again on glinpeses you can see his ability in abundance. His touch, awareness and passing is on another level to everyone. Give him a 2 year deal wand the club the option to activate another year.

Depending how Ollie wants to set up next year we need a wb/rb, cb, maybe another lb/wb and a striker. It's also imperative we hold onto smithies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Need to get shot of gladwin and el kayati. chuck out mackie and sadly King henry.

i'd also let washington go, along with nervous and caulker.

bring in one rightback and a half decent striker and sign up ravel on a perm.

job done.
                I would keep Washington, he's been excellent this year.

Agree with Maidstone about buying Lua Lua and Morrison, and keeping Mackie as a squad player. Btw I bumped into Jamie in town last week and he stopped for a picture, very friendly chap.

We are closer to a top 6 team than many think but Holloway needs to tinker less next season and settle on a core team. If we buy a top centre back and right back we'll have a strong squad, then ideally a fox in the box and a defensive midfielder.

Comment

Working...
                X