Holloway's record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I'll be well p*ssed off if we don't turn up at Brentford. Simply cannot dismiss a derby game as a dead rubber.
    No way hollow head would experiment in a local derby.
    The only game left ypu can bank on that he wouldnt.

Comment

jimmy floyde a complete goon
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We have been a little Eratic either winning games on the spin or losing them on the spin. Potentially if we lose to Bristol we could end up with a 6 game losing sequence with SW and Brentford to come next week. Agree with Manning that a win tomorrow could get the momentum going in the other direction for next week and we could also win all 3. Hope we are up for it tomorrow as Bristol will be or have to be to keep their distance from Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
          We have absolutely nothing to play for right now
          If you're a manager in the top two tiers you can never, ever afford to think like that. Sure, do some experimenting, but put it this way. Ending the season with a run of defeats is the last thing Ollie needs, it would just mean pressure ratcheted up from day one next term. Fans can just about forgive the pain, but they never forget it. I wouldn't want them to loose to Brentford (for example) if they were playing a dead rubber on the Scrubs. All results matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Or maybe he's seeing the bigger picture...

We're effectively in pre-season mode. Experimenting with formations and different players is to be expected. Wouldn't expect that continue from the start of next season as it should hopefully all be settled and in place by then.

Think of it as a positive that we now have the advantage of having much longer to prepare compared with the teams currently involved in relegation and promotion.
            Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            don't agree with that , he should know his best team by now and play it . experiment on the training pitch , we pay good money to watch rangers win
            I agree.

He should stop tinkering until QPR are mathematically safe.
            They can quite feasibly lose all their remaining fixtures against Bristol C, Sheffield W., Brentford, Forest and Norwich.
            And yes he should know his best 11 and formation by now. His tinkering has already cost QPR a lot of points since he took charge.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              If you're a manager in the top two tiers you can never, ever afford to think like that. Sure, do some experimenting, but put it this way. Ending the season with a run of defeats is the last thing Ollie needs, it would just mean pressure ratcheted up from day one next term. Fans can just about forgive the pain, but they never forget it. I wouldn't want them to loose to Brentford (for example) if they were playing a dead rubber on the Scrubs. All results matter.
              Exactly !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Or maybe he's seeing the bigger picture...

We're effectively in pre-season mode. Experimenting with formations and different players is to be expected. Wouldn't expect that continue from the start of next season as it should hopefully all be settled and in place by then.

Think of it as a positive that we now have the advantage of having much longer to prepare compared with the teams currently involved in relegation and promotion.
                Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Complacency like SuperhoopNik's from holloway can result in relegation. especially if they go on to lose 8 in a row.

Comment

We could afford to lose every game and we will still stay up. 50 is safe and we have been on that for ages.

Comment

If Blackburn lost today we are virtually safe, Wigan winning last nite was unwanted.

Comment

my mrs is just 50 and she safe now she old,well from me she is.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I've been an ardent QPR fan from the States for the past six years, through the highs and lows, and finally believe we have a manager who's deserving to lead. Ollie doesn't play around, he's all in, and he's straight out honest. Believe Ollie should ask every player before the Sheffield Wednesday game if they're in, all in, and if so to show it every minute of every game left in the season. If not, or if they decide to slough off, bench 'em, trade 'em, or top 'em. How can players have so little pride in themselves that they'd sleep walk through a game, any game, as if that's somehow okay or acceptable? For example, on one off their goals Ngbkota lazily ran in the direction of the player who had the ball and scored. Like it's not my responsibility. That crap's gotta stop. And Ollie is just the guy to make sure it does.

Comment

Holloways record is disgraceful...really can't see it improving much either,should of stuck to punditry.. .tho he was shite at that too.

Comment

Working...
                          X