Huddersfield and Fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfield and Fulham

Too bad we are not playing Huddersfield now because they seem to have gone to pot.

Also we got 4 points off Fulham. It would be great if this is the reason they don't get into the play-offs.

Not to mention 4 off Reading and Leeds. The top two have caned us, but we've a good record against a lot of the teams in the play-off positions. If we'd started the season with this team and manager we'd be up there too (that word if, eh!)

Comment

Would you be happy if we lost to Sheffield Wednesday if it meant the Fools miss out on the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
        Would you be happy if we lost to Sheffield Wednesday if it meant the Fools miss out on the playoffs?
        Of course.

If it means those cants do not make the playoffs then i'd be bloody elated.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Of course.

If it means those cants do not make the playoffs then i'd be bloody elated.
          Bloo dy ridiculous, it's spelt chelsc um
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Too bad we are not playing Rotherham now because they seem to have gone to pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Too bad we are not playing Rotherham now because they seem to have gone to pot.
              We played them a few weeks ago,remember?

Comment

i'd like fulham to make the play offs then lose out , only cos i want to play them next season , like to see hudders or leeds go up . can't stand reading or sheff weds .

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                  Don't like to lose any game but if it means Fulham defo miss out because of us would love it but I think thay still have to play each other, which is the one that matters

Comment

I'm in the minority but i'd like fulham to go up or at the very least make the play off final so i can get my dad tickets

Comment

Personally would like to see Fulham get thrashed in the PO final either by Huddersfield or Leeds.

Comment

Something quite satisfying about seeing them get to the final ... then lose. I like our little trips to their ground so I hope they don't go up.

Comment

Working...
                        X