Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    A few players not mentioned in this thread yet:

Shodipo - I thought he looked fantastic earlier this season, but Olly has farmed him out. I saw a real player there, a menace on the left wing who could beat players and put in a good cross. Perhaps after his loan experience he will come back stronger.

Niko Hamalainen - Again, I thought he looked the real deal with pace and a cross on him. Don't know what's happened to him but he could slot in at left back.

Eberechi Eze - Also again, I thought he looked fantastic when I saw him play, pace, skill, amazing potential. Olly himself said "he has unbelievable ability" and that he can play a prominent role in the first team squad in the future.

With those three coming through, these are exciting times for Rangers. Add them to our other talented youngsters like Manning and Furlong, and then the slightly older (but still young!) players like Luongo and Freeman, Pawel, Washington, Cousins, Yeni and Sylla - and you can see a fantastic squad coming together that can challenge and grow and only get better for years to come.

I agree a class striker would be the icing on the cake, along with a new CB and possibly as has been said an experienced midfield 'enforcer'.

With Smithies, Ingram and Lumley as keepers and experienced players like Lynch, Bidwell and Onuoha and Smith to add into the mix things are looking good IMO.
    I had forgotten about Eze to be fair.

If he's fit he needs to get at least a couple of subs and a start in this closing period.

Comment

Ariel Borysiuk is still ours ?

Comment

Morrison looks like he has been visiting the same kebab shop as Adel

He looks well fat and well short of fitness to me

That's why Lazio want him out as Italy was running out of pasta chaps.

Comment

Omar Bogle would be a good signing. Absolute beast

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Ariel Borysiuk is still ours ?
            Yes mate he is stil ours, on loan. I like him but don't think olly does

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              Omar Bogle would be a good signing. Absolute beast
              Agree totally

Comment

In may be in a minority but just don't want Smith as our main striker next season. I would much rather we had a more mobile striker with a bit of pace. Smiths height makes our play too predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  Yes mate he is stil ours, on loan. I like him but don't think olly does
                  I think he is unhappy in England.

Comment

Absolutely no point in signing Lua Lua with our present tactics. We have problems playing Wzsolek and Ngbakoto together and still have Shopido to come back.
                    However if we went 4-4-2 well...... Bidwell is a good left back but not a wingback.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Absolutely no point in signing Lua Lua with our present tactics. We have problems playing Wzsolek and Ngbakoto together and still have Shopido to come back.
                      However if we went 4-4-2 well...... Bidwell is a good left back but not a wingback.
                      We dont have any propa wingbacks so shouldnt play as. Have you noticed Pawel doing double shifts as a winger and wing back to cover Furlong ? Its not on. Pawel's best game was as a winger was it at Reading ? where he kept bombing to the byline and crossing.

Comment

Working...
                      X