That ones down to you Holloway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    What worries me is that two of our better players are Wzsolek and Ngbakoto, both wingers but we are playing a system that doesn't use wingers. Smith is constantly having to play with
    his back to goal until Freeman comes on. The whole system seems geared to slot Ned in somewhere because Hall and Lynch are better than him.Someone might defend him because he can't himself.
    There is always a major blunder which gives away a goal. Sorry but is there anyone who is not a slight bit apprehensive when the ball is near him. A midfield of Freeman and Luongo is a must.
    Build round that if no one Buys Freeman in the summer.
    Me... he was generally good today bar the first goal and this statement imo is pretty kneejerk and ludicrous after the last few weeks he's had. The guy has been significantly better than any other defender in the second half of the season for me and on the ball he's composed and calm. Lynch literally just boots it up all game and we looked better after he went off.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Brighton are a good solid team, and I'm glad they're getting a chance at the Prem, and hopefully with Chris Hughton, he deserves it. Has had to put up with getting knocked back because he's not a known name.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Why's it too early? We are 100% not going down, that was the case before the international break, and it's still the case now.
        100% ?!?,on 50 points,we probably are safe . 3 defeats on the trot isn't the end of the world but maybe some may realise now that we are an average midtable team managed by an average midtable manager

Comment

Do you actually go to games. Do you listen to the majority of fans during and after the game. Lynch at least will head a ball before in bounces.

Comment

Us RTG's might say we're on the way up, roll on the next two seasons.

Comment

Agree totally Holloway at fault ! Should be picking his best team every game ,he's likely to fu(k about with the team at Breantford and illegal well pissed off if he does, that defeat tonight was solely down to him

Comment

Enjoyed the game and can see our potential. Roll on next season.

Comment

freeman should start , he wants to go forward and win games . to many changes for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Leave it out. That was a very good performance against the best side in the division. The table doesn't lie.

Stone wall penalty not given. Dunk clearly controlled the ball with his hand, Murray goes down like a fairy for the winning FK.

Brighton got lucky tonight and they know it.
                    Halley kin luya !! Bang on jim , there be raped in the prem and I'm sure there love it !
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Stone wall penalty not given. Dunk clearly controlled the ball with his hand, Murray goes down like a fairy for the winning FK.

Pen could have been given, but not stone wall for me. you say he controlled the ball with his hand but it hit his upper arm and went no where near him afterwards, so it didn't touch his hand or come under his control.
                      Murray did go down easy after treading on the ball, but the free kick was given for the foul a second or so before that, by Lynch, not for the Murray fail.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                        Pen could have been given, but not stone wall for me. you say he controlled the ball with his hand but it hit his upper arm and went no where near him afterwards, so it didn't touch his hand or come under his control.
                        Looking at the replay again he clearly moves his arm towards the ball to control it and divert its flight. If he wanted to avoid handling it then he doesn't do that. Therefore it's a stone wall penalty, especially as the ref had a perfect view of it.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          Do you actually go to games. Do you listen to the majority of fans during and after the game. Lynch at least will head a ball before in bounces.
                          Not sure if you digging out Ned or Hall here as Hall loves letting the bounce. Hall was superb last season but average this in comparison

Comment

I do think we should wait until we're mathematically safe before experimenting.

Comment

When was the pen decision people are discussing. I totally missed that??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Not sure if you digging out Ned or Hall here as Hall loves letting the bounce. Hall was superb last season but average this in comparison
                                Completely agree about Hall. A player that is never critised. If we want to progress in this league, he can't be in that central midfield, defender position because he isn't that great in midfield. He has also declined as a centre back since last season. He loses markers and has been at fault quite a few times this season. Yet poor old Ned seems to be the one who gets the blame most!

Comment

Working...
                                X