That ones down to you Holloway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    i'm sure ollie knows that and has a reason for his selection.....did we get spanked off the park by a very good team at this level?
    No we just threw away 3 more points because of his constant changes.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Play your best team for #### sake.
      moronic!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        I can't agree with 100% safe - we lose next week to brizzle and then again on Easter Monday to Sheffield Wednesday - and I'm sorry I think that could well happen, we are back in the mix !!!!
        There are teams below us that have to play each other, we are 10pts clear with 5 left. We aren't going down.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          surely its time to have a look at a few players when there is a few games left-imo its pointless looking at players for the last cple of games in any season. The last 3 games have been tough against decent teams and bar the derby game we havent looked too far out of our depth. Its now we need to weed out what we don't need. Ollie might not be the answer in the long run-who knows? but he will give us a fighting chance next season and a platform to build on.
          Thank you mate, exactly what I've been saying, glad someone sees it the same way.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Threw away three points? WTF! What is there to play for? It's all about next season now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              There are teams below us that have to play each other, we are 10pts clear with 5 left. We aren't going down.
              If we are 10 points clear after tomorrow's fixtures then I totally agree but think that both Blackburn and brizzle will win tomorrow - don't shoot the messenger !!

Comment

We all hate rangers losing but look at the bigger picture.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  If we are 10 points clear after tomorrow's fixtures then I totally agree but think that both Blackburn and brizzle will win tomorrow - don't shoot the messenger !!
                  do you predict we will go down?
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I think that it will go down to the wire and can't see us getting many points in our remaining 5 games which include a couple of 6 pointers v brizzle and forest - I wish we had got a couple of points from our last 3 games

Comment

Jesus Christ think of it realistically, we were up against what imo is the best team in the championship and already well prepared for the prem. We played well and did better when the subs came on because we were already losing and needed to go all out. We're testing out players for next season that's all it is, I'm not fussed about what bloody team Ollie picks atm as it's far more entertaining and hopefully than anything in the past 4 years! Last month Ollie was the greatest manager ever to grace football but this month he's Paul Hart clearly!! Wonder who he'll be next month!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        what imo is the best team in the championship!
                        I honestly don't think they're that strong. I've seen better performances from other contenders this term. Fact is we set up wrong for this, gave them too much respect, and took far too long to ring changes. And still could have ended up with at least a point......

Comment

People getting too worried... 5 of the bottom 7 teams have not won in at least 4 games, they won't start winning non stop to get us relegated.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

What worries me is that two of our better players are Wzsolek and Ngbakoto, both wingers but we are playing a system that doesn't use wingers. Smith is constantly having to play with
                            his back to goal until Freeman comes on. The whole system seems geared to slot Ned in somewhere because Hall and Lynch are better than him.Someone might defend him because he can't himself.
                            There is always a major blunder which gives away a goal. Sorry but is there anyone who is not a slight bit apprehensive when the ball is near him. A midfield of Freeman and Luongo is a must.
                            Build round that if no one Buys Freeman in the summer.

Comment

Fully understand Holloway's​ team selection. Let's see what Morrison can do so that we can make a call on him at the end of the season. The difference between him and Freeman was there for everyone to see. Bye bye Morrison. We are safe and giving players opportunities will only help the management team make the right decisions for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by East London R View Post
                                Fully understand Holloway's​ team selection. Let's see what Morrison can do so that we can make a call on him at the end of the season. The difference between him and Freeman was there for everyone to see. Bye bye Morrison. We are safe and giving players opportunities will only help the management team make the right decisions for next season.
                                Exactly, planning ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X