• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ones down to you Holloway.

Play your best team for #### sake.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    This is what I've been saying, Ollie's experimenting way to early for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
      This is what I've been saying, Ollie's experimenting way to early for my liking.
      Why's it too early? We are 100% not going down, that was the case before the international break, and it's still the case now.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Why's it too early? We are 100% not going down, that was the case before the international break, and it's still the case now.
        Because we keep losing... three on the bounce again. Do you like losing Ginge??

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          Because we keep losing... three on the bounce again. Do you like losing Ginge??
          Not at all, but if Ollie has shown anything it's that he can turn things round. Like I said, we aren't going down, I have no problem with giving players a chance now and assessing them before the summer. I don't like losing, but I'm also not going to throw a hissy fit or panic attack when there's no chance of us going down.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Many more positives than negatives. The subs even improved the team for once. Happy with the performance in terms of looking forward. If the three points put Brighton up, great.

Comment

Disagree with OP. Sensible selection that could well have worked. We will pick up a couple of points at least by the end of the season. Thus the games are all about next year.

Comment

Not at all, but if Ollie has shown anything it's that he can turn things round. Like I said, we aren't going down, I have no problem with giving players a chance now and assessing them before the summer. I don't like losing, but I'm also not going to throw a hissy fit or panic attack when there's no chance of us going down.
                We had a nice winning streak and were scoring again. I don't see the logic of changing all that.
                I'm not throwing a hissy or panicking, confidence in the players is being knocked again.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Disagree with OP. Sensible selection that could well have worked. We will pick up a couple of points at least by the end of the season. Thus the games are all about next year.
                  4 or 5 changes every game is madness.

Comment

I can't agree with 100% safe - we lose next week to brizzle and then again on Easter Monday to Sheffield Wednesday - and I'm sorry I think that could well happen, we are back in the mix !!!!

Comment

surely its time to have a look at a few players when there is a few games left-imo its pointless looking at players for the last cple of games in any season. The last 3 games have been tough against decent teams and bar the derby game we havent looked too far out of our depth. Its now we need to weed out what we don't need. Ollie might not be the answer in the long run-who knows? but he will give us a fighting chance next season and a platform to build on.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

4 or 5 changes every game is madness.
                        Yep it's not like we're playing friendlies is it.

Comment

Leave it out. That was a very good performance against the best side in the division. The table doesn't lie.

Stone wall penalty not given. Dunk clearly controlled the ball with his hand, Murray goes down like a fairy for the winning FK.

Brighton got lucky tonight and they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Leave it out. That was a very good performance against the best side in the division. The table doesn't lie.

Stone wall penalty not given. Dunk clearly controlled the ball with his hand, Murray goes down like a fairy for the winning FK.

Brighton got lucky tonight and they know it.
                            Freeman changed the game when he came on. Should have started.

Comment

Freeman changed the game when he came on. Should have started.
                              i'm sure ollie knows that and has a reason for his selection.....did we get spanked off the park by a very good team at this level?
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X