No announcement yet.

QPR v Brighton **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the #### are they up there ? A raping every week in the prem if they make it, Huddersfield by far a better side
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Not read thread but never a free kick for the second goal, they got lucky tonight the bend over bandits!

Comment

• Penalty allday long

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
          we were poor for 75 mins gave them to much respect.
          thought the same. As said before game 4-3-3 a much more effective option vs Brighton, they set up exactly as predicted. Experimenting is fine, but it was pretty clear what wasn't working tonight and changes should have been made earlier.

Comment

• Overall a very poor performance. Our first chance was 30 seconds before our goal. Then played well for 5 minutes but final 10 minutes created nothing. Onuoha was good until his error. Nice to see Robinson, hopefully this wasn't his last game this season. I don't like Mannings, made too many wrong decisions. Ravel: easy to see there is a player there. Freeman very positive, should have started. All subs were positive from Ollie. Sylla out of form.
            Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 08-04-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• I personally feel manning is weak link in the middle at the moment. Passes backwards all the time or gives ball away

I like the lad and he has a future but needs someone beside him to talk him through the game oh for a Sean Derry playing alongside him. Our midfield is very inexperienced

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Matched them bar the fifteen minutes they stepped up a gear. Happy with the effort. Lots of positives, bar Lynch aimlessly, uselessly hoofing it up front every f acking time he had the ball. Jesus.
                Glad people are also noticing it - I commented about Lynch's aimless lumps forward a few weeks back. Such a waste of possession, really annoys me.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I personally feel manning is weak link in the middle at the moment. Passes backwards all the time or gives ball away

I like the lad and he has a future but needs someone beside him to talk him through the game oh for a Sean Derry playing alongside him. Our midfield is very inexperienced
                  If we were to pick our strongest line ups Manning wouldn't make the side for me. Very promising player, but certainly has a lot to learn.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• We were only really on on it last 20, Onouha messing around for first goal, Freeman & Luongo good second half, keeping the ball and driving the team forward, team selection poor from Holloway, he better get it right against Brentford, let's just play our strongest team for the rest of the season,

Comment

• Was first goal offside?? Looked it from my position

Comment

Was first goal offside?? Looked it from my position
                        Looked clean through to me.

Thing is they'd already had two goals disallowed through offside, so we were playing a risky game that would have caught us out eventually.

And I know you and Nasser will hate me for reminding you of this....but it was another blunder by Neds that let them in. Saying that, I do accept his overall play has improved, particularly the second half of this season, but this did show that he is still prone to switching off at crucial moments.

Comment

Was first goal offside?? Looked it from my position
                          Lynch rushed out to try and play him offside but got it all wrong, lad was well onside. Horrible defending all round between Lynch and Nedum unfortunately!

Comment

• Yeah agree Tarbie. Lynch tried to play him offside and got it wrong. When Ned gave it away 2 of our 3 CB's were ahead of the ball. lynch should have stepped across and covered rather than forward to play offside. Shocking how a player with Murray's pace managed to run through on goal from the halfway line.

Comment

Working...
                            X