What has happened to Morrison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    He signed on 31 Jan so about 5 weeks ago. Isn't 6 weeks the normal period for pros to get fully fit?
    Yeah i think they say thats about it.
    Its just the not playing for the under 23s with no word why thats annoying.

Comment

Its quite ironic how we could desperately do with junior holliet wearing the hoops and yes I am a massive fan. Best winger we've had since Wayne routledge
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Its quite ironic how we could desperately do with junior holliet wearing the hoops and yes I am a massive fan. Best winger we've had since Wayne routledge
        ???? Surely not?! He may not have been as bad as some made out, but no end product prancing around with runs that commit 1 defender? He made a couple of very impressive contributions (play off final notable) but was hardly a good player over his time here. Under whelmed for the most part.

The best winger we've had through the doors in recent times is Matt Phillips.

Comment

Wow. Seriously??

Comment

we could desperately do with junior holliet wearing the hoops
            Inconsistent. Poor end product, very little composure and erratic on ball. Always looked in need of decent coaching.

Even the Wembley goal was a total ballsup by all concerned until it found Bobby........ which admittedly made it even sweeter......
            Last edited by hal9thou; 04-03-2017, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              poor end product, erratic on ball, inconsistent. Even the Wembley goal was a total ballsup by all concerned until it found Bobby.
              Setting up for the game of his season/career later today with those words....

Comment

Inconsistent. Poor end product, very little composure and erratic on ball. Always looked in need of decent coaching.

Even the Wembley goal was a total ballsup by all concerned until it found Bobby........ which admittedly made it even sweeter......
                Did you celebrate the goal? Sounds like JH spoiled it for you. What do you forgive in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Wow. Seriously??
                  Don't question it, he's played the game, knows what he's talking about.

Personally think it's pretty easy to say that both Phillips and Wszolek have been significantly better than Hoilett, but what's my opinion to that of a former (?) top level player.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Quite a daft comment unless we`ve had some very poor wingers here, a winger that cant cross a ball and runs into players as ends up clueless!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Exactly this!
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Looks like he's in the squad today. Just seen a clip of the changing room and you get a glimpse of his shirt hanging up.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Looks like he's in the squad today. Just seen a clip of the changing room and you get a glimpse of his shirt hanging up.
                          Be great to get him out on the pitch and some point and see whats what.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            Be great to get him out on the pitch and some point and see whats what.
                            Agreed. He's a match winner and I'm desperate for him to do well. Washington back in the team too . Coyrs

Comment

Holliet will start he is one of the 1st names on Warnock's team sheet. Apart from Pavel who I like he would be a close starter. Not sure what many are talking about he had a fantastic season last season and unfortunately he was asking for too much money otherwise it would of been a banker to resign him
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Holliet will start he is one of the 1st names on Warnock's team sheet. Apart from Pavel who I like he would be a close starter. Not sure what many are talking about he had a fantastic season last season and unfortunately he was asking for too much money otherwise it would of been a banker to resign him
                                He was half decent in his final season but I personally think he was only putting himself in the shop window. You've got to question the character of a player who only puts in a shift when his contract is expiring. For the other 3 years he was absolute dog ####. Think there are far better wingers out there and Id have pav over him any day of the week. Christ even shodipo looked/looks a breath of fresh air compared to toilet. You've got to remember the money he was pulling in here. Overall, playoff final aside(and let's be honest that was a poor ball that the defender failed to deal with) he was a very very poor signing

Comment

Working...
                                X