No announcement yet.

What has happened to Morrison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think as fans we're in a hangover state with this number 10 thing. Ever since our last true number 10(Taarabt) we've tried to replicate that and I feel as if we're always making the same mistakes trying to do so. Adel during warnock season was a one off. It's very unlikely we'll get another entertainer like him again. Morrison does have the potential to win games single handedly. Ravel should've seen this loan spell as a chance to put himself in the shop window and get another move. He hasn't so far and thats all there is to it. He joined in february and hasn't gotten fit in that time that's shocking for a professional footballer. I do wonder who decided he was worth a punt.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Blimey you lot are harsh! If he doesn't turn in a world class performance he's crap! I thought he look classy and he was under instructions to keep it simple. Given that he's hardly played a competitive game for ages, what do people expect. Plenty of promise IMO. Oh well.
      Its everything thats gone with it too, hes been here for two months and has apparently turned up late to training and has frustrated olly with his lack of effort etc. I'd like him to just wake up and get his head down. I've seen people comparing washingtons lack of impact for an entire year to ravels impact now but imo its a different kettle of fish for conor as he was giving it all to pull the trigger, ravel thus far hasnt and i'd love to be proven wrong on him coz hes got the talent to go far higher that us imo.
      Freeman has been far better than ravel for us and has changed games for us, last night being an example as the game turned when he came on and plays in the same role ravel does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Not often I disagree with you Hubs, but I do on this one. Maybe you could put some of it down to a lack of games but to me, he just didn't look fit to play. Given he's been here since January, that's unforgivable for me. Especially seeing as he's apparently trying to make an impression and win himself a contract.
        My thing is if he had the desire to, surely he would be fit by now after being here 2 months?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          My thing is if he had the desire to, surely he would be fit by now after being here 2 months?
          Mate, if he can't see this as a big opportunity to get his career back on track then there is no helping him. He's not coming back from an injury, just inactivity. No excuse for a professional sportsman not to be able to get himself fit in 10 weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Its everything thats gone with it too, hes been here for two months and has apparently turned up late to training and has frustrated olly with his lack of effort etc. I'd like him to just wake up and get his head down. I've seen people comparing washingtons lack of impact for an entire year to ravels impact now but imo its a different kettle of fish for conor as he was giving it all to pull the trigger, ravel thus far hasnt and i'd love to be proven wrong on him coz hes got the talent to go far higher that us imo.
            Freeman has been far better than ravel for us and has changed games for us, last night being an example as the game turned when he came on and plays in the same role ravel does.
            How do you know he's turned up late for training and frustrated Olly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              How do you know he's turned up late for training and frustrated Olly.
              It has been implied in his press conferences, when you read between the lines. Ollie isn't usually that subtle in his press interviews.

Comment

• Very interesting article on Morrison,and look out for his outrageous volley in one of the clips.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...ravel-morrison

Comment

• Reports are hes gone.
                  Didn't turn up for training today and has been released.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kevin Mcleod;1622083]Reports are hes gone.
                    Didn'
                    t turn up for training Heard at Brentford Saturday that he had been released.

Comment

• Another disastrous addition . Although his success was down to him. Seems he doesn't want to be a footballer anymore.

Comment

• Such a waste of talent. But we can't afford to have a waster on the books, glad he's gone.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• He's got talent but we have had enough passengers in recent times so shape up or ship out

Comment

• LOL. Tony might have appointed him Player Manager.....

Comment

• IF true, he's a waster
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Bring back Adel!

Comment

Working...
                                X