No announcement yet.

Fulham Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stand Fulham but the groundshare really never bothered me.

They actually won a tin-pot European cup at Loftus Road but I'd bet the majority of their fans wouldn't be able to recall that.

Comment

have no problem with the 6000 odd real fulham fans ,who went in their lower division days ,but the vast majority of their support nowadays are just newbie half and half scarf wearers , who could be at twickers ,the boat race or the fools ,makes no difference to them .. t ossers.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
        I have no animosity towards them.
        Groundshare didn't concern me. My season ticket seat wasn't damaged at the end so whoever was using it couldn't have been a bad sort.
        I didn't like the big FFC badge above the Ellerslie Road stand but from my position in the upper Loft I couldn't see it. In fact I can't remember their branding around the stadium but for that.
        They were decent tenants and as stated above their money came in handy.
        Fans of theirs that I know said they enjoyed their stay at ours. Apparently their home form improved whilst they were there.

I do remember once being on the Bakerloo line with some Fulham fans when they had a midweek home game at Loftus Road. I thought that was strange. When I got off at Queens Park so did they. They looked a little lost. One of them asked me the way to Queens Park Rangers stadium! I told him to turn left out the station and keep walking up Salusbury Road, he couldn't miss it.
        Salusbury Road.....went to school there.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Great stadium. Old school. Really enjoy going there.

Comment

Working...
          X