No announcement yet.

Match Thread: A Villa v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Ravel was a cracking signing, just hasn't happened.....maybe it never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      What can we gain? What can they gain?
      Same as the Derby game, two teams with nothing whatsoever to play for and the home team wanting it just that little bit more cos they are at home.
      Nobody is even arsed on here, imagine how the players feel.
      I don't agree with the nothing to play for attitude. If that's the case then QPR and most of the other teams in the league may as well forefit their games and give fans their money back.

Comment

I do not agree with Ollie on making several changes every game. It will disrupt players and make them feel that whatever they do, they be dropped in the next game. So I prefer the best possible eleven and if any of them looses form, then someone else take their place. That's how successful clubs works.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Always a roll of the dice that signing.

If the lad can't get himself fit inside a 4 month loan spell then we don't want him here. I actually think he's a lost cause, which is criminal given his talent!
          Can't see him getting a new deal in the summer. Another Taarabt. Waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            I don't agree with the nothing to play for attitude. If that's the case then QPR and most of the other teams in the league may as well forefit their games and give fans their money back.
            They would if they could, but they would get nicked.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Can't see him getting a new deal in the summer. Another Taarabt. Waste of talent.
              Probably end up playing in Scotland!

Comment

Says it all were playing villa tonight and were more bothered about a guy who never plays and probably never will.
                Christ the game must be boring

Comment

Is anyone at this game to tell us how bad we are tonight or not.

Comment

Smith and Washington now on for Sylla and Goss.

Comment

Lets play guess what ollie is going to say.

These players might be happy with giving up this season, but im not. I still want to win every game but i have to instill that into these players, every game in these hoops meant something to me, they have to learn that.

Comment

Now that's much more positive, Smith, Washington and Petrasso on. Come on Rangers lets get back into this.

Comment

Thought Ravel was a cracking signing, just hasn't happened.....maybe it never will.

Comment

Mackie what's the point awful

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
                              Was mistified why everyone was so excited when Ravel signed ,played only a few games in 2 years yet was expected to be great for us?!?

Comment

Thankfully other results went our way so despite back to back defeats we look safe

Comment

Working...
                                X