• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosler's view on Gladwin

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/s...r_Town_change/

Is that Bob Gladwin?

Comment

good for gladwin and us tbh, i can't see him making it here but i hope he lights league 1 on fire so we can get a good price for him next season. heck, even if we recoup the 1.5m we paid for him that'd be good business for us given we only signed him to stop tottenham getting a sell on fee for luongo

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        good for gladwin and us tbh, i can't see him making it here but i hope he lights league 1 on fire so we can get a good price for him next season. heck, even if we recoup the 1.5m we paid for him that'd be good business for us given we only signed him to stop tottenham getting a sell on fee for luongo

I'd take a packet of cheese and onion for him plus, i'd throw in el kayati for free.

two of the worst so called footballers i have seen in a rangers shirt going back 30 years.

utter pants, the pair of them.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I'd take a packet of cheese and onion for him plus, i'd throw in el kayati for free.

two of the worst so called footballers i have seen in a rangers shirt going back 30 years.

Plain crisps, surely. Not worth the cheese and onion additive. Not even ready salted.

Comment

I rate Gladwin. Can't see it ever working out for him at Rangers unfortunately but can see him doing well at another championship club for some reason.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

hits mate, if you think Gladwin is the worst we have had in the last 30 years you must have missed a few years of watching Rangers in the early to mid 2000s

Pleased Gladwin is doing well back at Swindon, nothing against the lad at all. Was given very limited opportunity here but tbf didn't look quite upto it. Wish him well though.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                I rate Gladwin. Can't see it ever working out for him at Rangers unfortunately but can see him doing well at another championship club for some reason.
                Have to say I think the same here.

Comment

Reminds me of Michael Meaker and he is one we let go too early and went on to do well at Reading, unfortunately he has that look about him that says he can't be bothered but he does have something about him for me, wish him well if he leaves in the Summer wherever he goes.....certainly not as bad as some make him out to be and there has been a lot lot worse than him over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    hits mate, if you think Gladwin is the worst we have had in the last 30 years you must have missed a few years of watching Rangers in the early to mid 2000s

Pleased Gladwin is doing well back at Swindon, nothing against the lad at all. Was given very limited opportunity here but tbf didn't look quite upto it. Wish him well though.
                    Agree Matty.

Worst in 30 years?? Nothing like an overreaction is there... Unless Hitman is becoming WATRBs very own click bait poster to drive up views...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      Agree Matty.

Worst in 30 years?? Nothing like an overreaction is there... Unless Hitman is becoming WATRBs very own click bait poster to drive up views...
                      You may have a point there mate!!

Comment

Working...
                      X