Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: International R's

Default International R's

Two players on International duty Pawel and Conor were ineffectual yesterday and Luongo got injured.

Why do the qualifiers have to be played at this crucial time of the season. Also I think the system needs to be changed to be something like the FA Cup. There should be a first round where teams who have very little chance of qualifying (Gibralter, Moldova for example) should play each other. Then in the second round the other teams should join in. This would immediately reduce the number of international breaks.

I think a few qualifiers are being played in June. The home countries are not playing. Surely last weeks qualifying could be played at this time.
    Last edited by jmelanie; 02-04-2017 at 09:57 AM.

England play Scotland in Glasgow for a WC Qualifier on 10th June and then France in Paris on the 13th June

3. Default

I agree. International football is so pants these days. Better off without it.

Originally Posted by IsleworthRanger
    England play Scotland in Glasgow for a WC Qualifier on 10th June and then France in Paris on the 13th June
    Assume France is a friendly so they could have played the qualifier against Lithuania on 13th June.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Rangers77
    I agree. International football is so pants these days. Better off without it.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Depends on who you support I think as to whether you like it or not. I watched Ireland Wales and it was two dire teams kicking each others ankles for 90mins BUT you gotta admire the passion and commitment both sides had.
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

7. Default

Originally Posted by Brian Wilson
    Depends on who you support I think as to whether you like it or not. I watched Ireland Wales and it was two dire teams kicking each others ankles for 90mins BUT you gotta admire the passion and commitment both sides had.
    Yeh, I really admire that Neil Taylor and the wonderful tackle that he put in on Seamus Coleman which threatens the latters career.

Beverly Glen Deli, with a bowl of blueberries and a hamburger

Originally Posted by bakes8
    Yeh, I really admire that Neil Taylor and the wonderful tackle that he put in on Seamus Coleman which threatens the latters career.
    Coleman loves playing for Ireland though. Doesn't matter how much money he earns. There is still something special about international football for most teams.
    "When you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy"

Default Congo call ups for Kaz & Yeni

Congo DR have called up QPR duo Yeni Ngbakoto and Kazenga LuaLua for their World Cup qualifier next month: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ional-13671521

10. Default

Must be desperate based on his effort Saturday

11. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton

Was thinking the same when I saw the thread title.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Can't imagine DR Congo is blessed with footballing talent tbf west
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

football or diving squads ?

14. Default

Bloody hell they must be awful.

QPR have no fewer than 13 players away on international duty this week at senior and youth levels.