No announcement yet.

Loyalty Points - Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will sell out, of course it will. 3pm on a Saturday against our neighbours. I only have 200 so I dont have a chance. Plus I want to be in the standing section, and that will sell out first.

Comment

i've sent the BO 2 emails asking who and why have they decided on the 900 to 450 drop , no one as yet has bothered getting back to me

Comment

me and my old man have had season tickets for years. Checked the site and he has 457, I have 10 loyalty points, but we buy our season tickets in a family bundle. Does this mean we both have 457? the other 10 comes from me buying cup tickets earlier this season on my account.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
          me and my old man have had season tickets for years. Checked the site and he has 457, I have 10 loyalty points, but we buy our season tickets in a family bundle. Does this mean we both have 457? the other 10 comes from me buying cup tickets earlier this season on my account.
          our u both registered ? , i'm am but my kids don't bother they both have the same points as me

Comment

Yeah think we both are mate

Comment

Just went on sale to those with 450+ loyalty points. managed to grab mine, less than 500 left the site says though!

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                Just went on sale to those with 450+ loyalty points. managed to grab mine, less than 500 left the site says though!
                Just grabbed 6 more for pals. Reckon they'll be gone by close of play today.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Irish Ranger - I think you qualify, go on line and try and assign tickets to your individual names and it will tell you if you can book.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Got one. Upstairs.

Comment

I'm just under 450 so not looking good, not to bothered. Going to Norwich on last day so just look forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Got one. Upstairs.
                        Cr@p up there mate, about 6 rows of seats. Feels like you are in the theatre.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Cr@p up there mate, about 6 rows of seats. Feels like you are in the theatre.
                          Haha. Let's hope the Rocky Horror Show isn't playing...... I suspect I'm a theatre sort of guy, sadly.

Comment

Got mine....love it! On the terraces.....can't remember the last time I didn't have a seat at a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Got mine....love it! On the terraces.....can't remember the last time I didn't have a seat at a game!
                              The're few & far. In recent times I can only recall Burton this season, Brentford last season and Yeovil a few years back.

Comment

Out of interest why isn't their ground all seater?

I thought the whole Hillsbrough tragedy and report after declared all grounds in the top 2 divs had to be all seated?

Comment

Working...
                                X