No announcement yet.

Loyalty Points - Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On sale Monday for 900 loyalty points, then Tuesday for 450 points and Weds 250.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Loyalty Points- Brentford

Brentford away tickets move from 900 points afer Monday to 450 on the Tuesday

Does anyone else agree this is a joke and defeats the whole point of loyalty points?

The Brentford game for example gets you 1 loyalty point so to go from 900 to 450 in 1 go seems ####ing stupid.

Might be obvious from posting this but I’m on 891 loyalty points and someone on only 450 could get in ahead of me and beat me to it on Tuesday which seems a joke. Surely dropping down to say 700 then 500 etc seems more fair on a low allocation like this?

Comment

Am on 870, largely because I haven't been away much this season. Dumb.

Comment

Agree with your point but i reckon youll deffo get one tuesday,

Comment

Will try get on Monday

Comment

Big jump , don't agree . Should go from 900 down to 700 then 450.

Comment

Ffs it's only Brentford,not barca. Don't know why everyone is so desperate to see their cup final.bees are seasonal.here for a bit then u forget all about them.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm on 430 or so, I'm lumped in with 250 bracket, I know however it's done someone will moan but the gaps are quite big, I'll give it a go but doubt I'll get one. As long as people with higher points that buy them don't pass them on to others with hardly any points I will not feel hard done by.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Ffs it's only Brentford,not barca. Don't know why everyone is so desperate to see their cup final.bees are seasonal.here for a bit then u forget all about them.
                    WHy would you not want to go ?

Comment

its a joke i'm on 868 , last time i called the B.O for derby tkts it cost me £13.03 for a 21 min call . i stayed up in derby last night as i think it's important that we as supporters should try and get to away games when we can . last night we had around 400 not great for all those that think we're going to fill a big stadium . someone with 450 can get tkts the same day as me makes a joke of the points system , not surprising tho as the B.O have been much the same decisions for years ..... so its drive to the ground or a phone bill

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        its a joke i'm on 868 , last time i called the B.O for derby tkts it cost me £13.03 for a 21 min call . i stayed up in derby last night as i think it's important that we as supporters should try and get to away games when we can . last night we had around 400 not great for all those that think we're going to fill a big stadium . someone with 450 can get tkts the same day as me makes a joke of the points system , not surprising tho as the B.O have been much the same decisions for years ..... so its drive to the ground or a phone bill
                        The drop from 900 to 450 is def wrong. I know that whatever system the club implement, somebody will moan, that's just the nature of the beast. However, I think the system we use is bang on, but they've dopped a b0ll0ck with the huge drop in points required for the second batch. Should def have been 900, then 750, then 450. Hope you manage to get one 72 mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Big jump , don't agree . Should go from 900 down to 700 then 450.
                          Bang on. I'm below 900 but WAY over 450...seems a stupid range to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Bang on. I'm below 900 but WAY over 450...seems a stupid range to me.
                            Just got me + my old man and brother's, but 3 of my pals that wanted me to grab one for them are on between 860 and 890 so they have to join the bum fight tomorrow

Comment

I am guaranteed one today but to be honest I doubt they will even sell out

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                                I am guaranteed one today but to be honest I doubt they will even sell out
                                I'd be gobsmacked if that was the case
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X