Loyalty Points - Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Out of interest why isn't their ground all seater?

I thought the whole Hillsbrough tragedy and report after declared all grounds in the top 2 divs had to be all seated?
    Possibly because they have planned to leave for a while now but even then I doubt putting seats in would have cost too much

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      The're few & far. In recent times I can only recall Burton this season, Brentford last season and Yeovil a few years back.
      Peterboro a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        I am guaranteed one today but to be honest I doubt they will even sell out
        Sold out this morning. Second day of release

Club definitely needs to have a look at its loyalty points policy. Some will have missed out unfairly to fans with a lot less loyalty points

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
          Sold out this morning. Second day of release

Club definitely needs to have a look at its loyalty points policy. Some will have missed out unfairly to fans with a lot less loyalty points
          As I think I said earlier in this thread, I think the policy we work to at QPR is just fine, but on this occasion the jump in points required form the 1st day release to the next day was way too big.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Playing devils advocate I am presuming the 900 first day sales were for those who have in the main kept going through the last few seasons and so have amassed enough points of course and then the big drop for the second day was for the wide mixture of fans who have chosen games recently more carefully

Comment

Playing devils advocate I am presuming the 900 first day sales were for those who have in the main kept going through the last few seasons and so have amassed enough points of course and then the big drop for the second day was for the wide mixture of fans who have chosen games recently more carefully
              The whole logic of loyalty points is to stagger it to rightly give preference to fans who were most loyal

But the gap between 450 and someone 800+ or in my case 890+ is huge and makes the whole thing pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                The whole logic of loyalty points is to stagger it to rightly give preference to fans who were most loyal

But the gap between 450 and someone 800+ or in my case 890+ is huge and makes the whole thing pointless
                i asked the BO why they decided on such a drop , i'm more confused now than i was before i asked the question

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  i asked the BO why they decided on such a drop , i'm more confused now than i was before i asked the question
                  What did they say?

Comment

He didn't have enough loyalty points for an answer

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                      He didn't have enough loyalty points for an answer
                      That is ironically funny

Comment

What did they say?
                        they said they don't expect a high demand for tickets( going on last seasons sales ) so anyone with 450 points that wants one will get one , we sold out quickly last year so find that puzzling

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          they said they don't expect a high demand for tickets( going on last seasons sales ) so anyone with 450 points that wants one will get one , we sold out quickly last year so find that puzzling
                          Yea that is nonsense, they wee gone by 11am on the 2nd batch release date last year.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

By that logic they should have just opened it from 450+ and skipped the higher one. Weird.

Comment

#standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Got me tickets, let's hope they give as hard a game as us supporters had in getting tickets! Terracing love it !!
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X