Loyalty Points - Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points - Brentford

Does anyone know when this will go on sale? And can anyone remember at what stage through the loyalty points it sold out? I would love to go, never been to Brentford away! I have 197 points but I do not think that will be enough?

those of you going be careful. I've heard they've given Torquay, Fulham and Huddersfield a good shoeing lately
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

was a good laugh last time , that steward that looked like ed sheeran got it but he took the banter well

Comment

Think over 300 or 350 last time. What really annoys me is people who have high points but the games they can't make the ticket is bought for a "mate" who maybe has very few points or none, should be left to sell in naturalorder to keep it fair.

Comment

Sorry parr, don't think you've got a chance with that many mate. I could be wrong but I thought last year they went on sale first at something like 750, then the next batch was 650 and they were def sold out by 10am on the 1st day of the 2nd batch being available. Think I am on 980 so, selfishly, should be ok.

Can't wait for it, only game I am really looking forward to rest of the reason, bit of pride at stake.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Fulham was only 130 this year so does Brentford usually require far more points?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Fulham was only 130 this year so does Brentford usually require far more points?
              A lot smaller allocation mate

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Much more.

Foolham you go almost unlimited allocation, Brentford you get fark all (I don't know the exact number but it's barely 1,000 I dont think).
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Think it's 1800 but don't look that much

Will be good day out

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    those of you going be careful. I've heard they've given Torquay, Fulham and Huddersfield a good shoeing lately
                    Hahaha, they remind me of Watford but gimpier
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Sorry parr, don't think you've got a chance with that many mate. I could be wrong but I thought last year they went on sale first at something like 750, then the next batch was 650 and they were def sold out by 10am on the 1st day of the 2nd batch being available. Think I am on 980 so, selfishly, should be ok.
                      Yeah but you seem to go most games Matty so why shouldn't you get first refusal on tickets for the in demand games.

I would love the day out at Brentford but due to work and having naff all loyalty points the best il get is Jeff Stelling and his mob.

Comment

Those that can't get a ticket should go , pub on each corner and a chance to bunk in . Lovely old ground on par with harrow borough.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i think there firm is on the up an up,they have orderd 50 pea shooters and one thousand frozen peas
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            i think there firm is on the up an up,they have orderd 50 pea shooters and one thousand frozen peas

They are animals!

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...p-3650495.aspx

Hopefully as we are mid table more fans dont fancy it. Wishful thinking. Surprised its a 3pm KO on a Sat though

Comment

Working...
                              X