Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR’s Luongo picks up injury...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...o-picks-injury

QPR midfielder Massimo Luongo has picked up an injury while on international duty.

The Australian did not feature in his country’s 2-0 win against the United Arab Emirates after suffering a knock in training ahead of Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier..........

Fortunately we are pretty stacked in CM. Assume Manning will come back into the team

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Fortunately we are pretty stacked in CM. Assume Manning will come back into the team
    Yes, but still a real shame just when he was finding his best ever form and has been well worthy of a starting place. Nothing serious hopefully. He seems quite a tough stocky unit who's rarely injured.

Comment

Think the article says a knock in training and he will be assessed so I doubt it is anything long term. Could give cousins a chance in the next few weeks

Comment

Think the article says a knock in training and he will be assessed so I doubt it is anything long term. Could give cousins a chance in the next few weeks
        Cousins is a player we need to lose so I'd rather see another youngster have a shot hove
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I thought Cousins' injury was pretty serious? Is he meant to be back soon?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

lots of games coming up in quick succession. Good to see what the fringe players can offer
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Not sure how we can write off Cousins so quickly. He was a cracking player for charlton, not my view (as only watched them once) but view of charlton fans. Need to give players like that time.

would be nice to see what ravel can offer over 90mns also, so not bad news in my book.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would like for Ravel to start a game and see what he can do. It might be the case that he isn't the player he once was, in which case we know we can move on. Manning and Luongo will be here next year, whilst I think Cousins will be as well (inless a decent offer comes in). Is Michael Doughty around? Could he get a game under Olly?

Comment

Don't think Doughty is ever going to be the player many want him to be

Comment

When you listen to what Olly says, its clear that Ravel still isn't 90m fit. And I don't think Doughty is a first team starter barring an injury crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                      Is Michael Doughty around? Could he get a game under Olly?
                      Ollie rates him and speaks highly of him. Said the issue is where to fit him into the team as he's versatile and still unsure of his best position. Rated him enough to bring him back from Swindon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Ollie rates him and speaks highly of him. Said the issue is where to fit him into the team as he's versatile and still unsure of his best position. Rated him enough to bring him back from Swindon though.
                        There's a good player in there, I still feel it. His performance last year against Huddersfield sticks with me as a real sign of talent and since he's been at Swindon, he's been a goalscorer and a ball winner.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Saw that. Damning with faint praise was my reading. No manager is ever going to play down a potential asset, it was hardly a ringing endorsement.

Comment

Working...
                          X