Rio Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJB View Post
    Fair enough, so he's human. Are you trying to make the point that he has no right to be devastated that his wife died of cancer because of something he did when he was younger? Because I'm struggling to see what other point you're trying to make...
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The point I’m making it if he loved her so much, why was he such a orrible #### to her cheating on her with over 10 different women?

The kids I of course feel very sorry for, and her family for their loss but not for him. He was crying for himself due to feeling terrible guilt.

Comment

Doubt highly he was upset due to guilt, you can cheat and still be in love with your partner imo (never have never will personally). Some people just give into temptation more than others thats all, i'm sure everyone whos been in a long term relationship has at one stage or another desired a night with another woman coz its human nature.
        Hes a #### for doing it but hey hes a footballer, women would be constantly throwing themselves at him. It doesnt make him a terrible lover to his wife though, just disrespectful to her

Comment

Serious question Corbray, why have you never cheated on your wife? I'm guessing its due to you loving her right?
          And I disagree, if you truly love somebody and I mean truly love somebody you would not cheat on them, its like saying it's ok to watch Chelsea play at home when QPR are playing away.

Comment

Getting into bed with the media is far more dangerous than getting into bed with anyone else, irrespective of marital status, because the media's teeth are sharper.

Forget right and wrong, it was an inevitable consequence of doing last night's show that the past would be popping out of the woodwork sharpish.

Comment

Serious question Corbray, why have you never cheated on your wife? I'm guessing its due to you loving her right?
              And I disagree, if you truly love somebody and I mean truly love somebody you would not cheat on them, its like saying it's ok to watch Chelsea play at home when QPR are playing away.
              Because i dont think its right personally, plus i havent had a hot enough secretary yet...

Comment

Regardless of what he got up to in his younger days seeing your kids heartbroken at the loss of their mother would send anyone over the edge.

God bless those kids, what a horrible experience for them to go through.

Comment

loads moaned about his performances but no one knew what was behind it.feel bit bad for giving it as well but all blokes on that film much respect for them.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Utd never sold him due to his wife dying, they sold him as they knew his legs had gone. Everybody knew it apart from Harry the old dithering #### that he was.

Comment

Utd never sold him due to his wife dying, they sold him as they knew his legs had gone. Everybody knew it apart from Harry the old dithering #### that he was.
                      Literally no one has said Utd sold him for that reason.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Just watching this program on him, about coping with his wife's death from cancer.
                        Blimey.
                        Keep thinking to myself, all this was happening while he was playing for us, no wonder he wasn't at his best. Poor bloke. I wouldn't wish any of that on anyone.
                        My thoughts too. Hopefully he will get through this. I think the memory bottle is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          loads moaned about his performances but no one knew what was behind it.feel bit bad for giving it as well but all blokes on that film much respect for them.
                          Yes, we all often criticize players but we don't often know what goes on behind the scenes.

Comment

Did He know that his wife have Cancer when he joined QPR?
                            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

She was diagnosed in 2014 whilst he was at Utd.

Comment

The point I’m making it if he loved her so much, why was he such a orrible #### to her cheating on her with over 10 different women?

The kids I of course feel very sorry for, and her family for their loss but not for him. He was crying for himself due to feeling terrible guilt.
                                Bit harsh mate.......Sure he was a horrible ####, but may have learned from his mistakes and then have to deal with this horrific situation. That is a terrible loss for Rio and his whole family. I only wish well for them.

On a side note.....If an ageing footballer with his mind all over the shop was deemed good enough for a contract......what a ####ing mess our club was..

Comment

Working...
                                X