No announcement yet.

England...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the game in Dortmund last week and thought we should have beaten Germany easily but after such great support over there it was back to reality last night at souless Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
      Dele is different class...
      great player , but has a reckless side to him . spurs were in control of that gent game til he got sent off .

Comment

Ingerland have been dire for years. Don't buy all this all down to foreigners argument.

I remember back in the 80s when there were few foreigners we still flattered to deceive. Everyone looks at Bobby Robson's reign with rose tinted glasses. We were mainly awful and only woke up for a couple of games at Mexico '86.

I mainly see internationals as something that gets in the way of proper football.

Comment

No interest any more in the England's men's team, as the FA call it. England at home: Red socks; white shorts; white shirt with sky blue sleeves.... Taking the p iss.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Went to the game in Dortmund last week and thought we should have beaten Germany easily but after such great support over there it was back to reality last night at souless Wembley
            Must admit i missed our game against derby at wembley and havnt yet been to the new wembley, but from watching on tv it just doesnt seem to have the vibe the old wembley had at all! i maybe wrong but thats how it seems on the box!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Must admit i missed our game against derby at wembley and havnt yet been to the new wembley, but from watching on tv it just doesnt seem to have the vibe the old wembley had at all! i maybe wrong but thats how it seems on the box!
              For internationals maybe but there was no lack of "vibe" on that wondeful day in May
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                For internationals maybe but there was no lack of "vibe" on that wondeful day in May
                Exactly that mate. Ive been once in my lifetime and if i never get to go again it will always be the best ground in the world to me.
                Dont think i would want to go back for a play off final though, even though it was the best day ever, i couldnt imagine going through the feelings the Derby supporters went through.
                Automatic next time please R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Crikey Pinks, you're about the only QPR fan I know who missed that day. We brought 25 back from Dubai for it.

Admittedly I was that bloke on the Sheffield Wednesday game that saw us promoted from League 1. Can't remember why, but I couldn't make it. About the only one of my lot who didn't make it and I still get stick to this day about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Exactly that mate. Ive been once in my lifetime and if i never get to go again it will always be the best ground in the world to me.
                    Dont think i would want to go back for a play off final though, even though it was the best day ever, i couldnt imagine going through the feelings the Derby supporters went through.
                    Automatic next time please R's.
                    You don't have to imagine it - Cardiff in Cardiff after the fire alarm incident.

Comment

You don't have to imagine it - Cardiff in Cardiff after the fire alarm incident.
                      I was pig sick that day!

Comment

Mmmm, wasnt as bad as the prize wasnt as big and they were at home. So i went kind off ready prepared and braced for the defeat.

Comment

England lost me after Cappello took over.
                          Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 28-03-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

England are doing OK.

I don't hold with this 'it doesn't matter who is skipper' nonsense because if you get that call right you have an ace up your sleeve, and I do think Southgate sometimes sets up narrow.

But we played some decent football especially vs Germany and there are signs of progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              England lost me after Cappello took over.
                              Sven for me. Sacking Tel started the rot.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                I do think Southgate sometimes sets up narrow.
                                I still can't get my head around the fact that he's the England manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X