England...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England...

Ill probably regret saying this but wtf has southgate got defoe back in the young england side & just as writing this i heard he scored the goal lol, ill get my coat
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

really tough watching England these days
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Think England look very fluid. On Defoe you can't put price on someone that can put ball away one position on pitch where for me age is not a concern

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Think England look very fluid. On Defoe you can't put price on someone that can put ball away one position on pitch where for me age is not a concern
        From what ive been watching its like watching paint dry, we've been getting good lately but this seems like a old england performance and ted would of stuck that defoe goal away! mind you im not a fan of sterling or chamberlain same as walcot!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I don't get Oxley either

Comment

defoe deserves to be in the side regardless of his age, i don't understand why he's never played for a top side in his career as he was and still is a cracking player and a goalscorer. plus with kane out, vardy misfiring and rashford playing second fiddle to zlatan there's not really anyone else who could bring the goals we need in the side (apart from matt smith of course...). plus look at klose for germany, he was like 60 and still playing and scoring in a young german side. you need those vets on the pitch

Comment

Dele is different class...

Comment

Thought for a while now the England team is doomed to failure as long as we stick them up on a pedestal, held up by matchsticks. As our media do, with everything and everyone.

We need to be a bit more realistic in understanding that our players play in the arguably the best league in the world, but can't play well enough together as they play in a league dominated by foreign players. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but it one reason the team struggles. Add the media and public pressure ont that and they can't seem to pull it together.

Just try not to loose it feels like.

Let Dele off the leash, get Lallana off the leash, Let Rashford off the leash, Dier can be a Carrick, he's got it, build the team around these really exciting young players, and let them play. Southgate I thought had this but now i think he's feeling the pinch, already.

Sometomes I wonder why not pick the team from lower Prem and Championship teams. At least they'll play to a tune that they should instinctively understand. Fight hard, get it to the flair players if you got em.

Comment

Shodipo scored for Ireland U21s in a 1-0 win over Kosovo

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    rashford playing second fiddle to zlatan
                    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    Let Rashford off the leash
                    Perfect case in point of our nation team's problem. Rashford greatly impressed at the last WC and now he's not getting a look in because a foreign player is taking his place at club level, thereby now hampering a talented young English player's progress at club & international level - all because Sky/EPL £££ calls the shots.

Comment

Didn't see the game, don't really have much time for England national side tbh. I can't stand international breaks.

I did see some clips tidy though of that poor little sod Bradley that was one of the mascots, heartbreaking story that.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Usual story. Qualify easily. Not good enough for the finals. Who wants to go to Russia anyway. Given the behaviour of them at the last world cup, disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

I found this weekends fayre hard viewing, counting down the hours for the Derby clash. As for the debate on Rashford, he'd be my first name on the team sheet, even if he is playing second fiddle at the glory hunters
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

When you look at the failed managers in charge of International sides , eg Southall,Strachan, Di Matteo, has anyone told JFH the Holland job is up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Dele is different class...
                              The boy has the world at his feet, incredibly gifted player.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X