Evil Les admits the truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Les admits the truth...

“Obviously I work at QPR now so I have to attend the fans forums and stuff like that but this is the only club that I come back to, simply because of the reception and it always makes me realise that I left here too early.”

http://futnsoccer.com/2017/03/25/for...castle-united/

If he loves them so much go and live up there,i won't miss ya,done enough damage already and if we the fans bore you into meetings,go and race your whippets with them instead !!

Comment

That's a pretty awful quote. Can't actually believe he said that to be honest!

Comment

I didn't realise current employees weren't allowed to enjoy time at other former clubs...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Such treachery, how can he be committed to this this relationship while his heart lies elsewhere.
          I haven't seen the like since Brutus stuck the knife in.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            I didn't realise current employees weren't allowed to enjoy time at other former clubs...
            "Obviously I work at QPR now so I have to attend the fans forums and stuff like that but this is the only club that I come back to, simply because of the reception and it always makes me realise that I left here too early.”

You telling me you're happy with Les saying that? Maybe it was quoted out of context but it's a pretty stupid thing for a Director at the club to say about another club, particularly one we are competing with!

Comment

Only at QPR
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Hate Les . Always have since he left and never showed any rangers loyalty .
                Check trevs quote on the trev thread.
                Thats the difference.
                Hes doing a very good job so i will tolerate him.

Comment

Can't believe he'd be that stupid to say something like that surely

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Hate Les . Always have since he left and never showed any rangers loyalty .
                    Check trevs quote on the trev thread.
                    Thats the difference.
                    Hes doing a very good job so i will tolerate him.

totally agree with you regarding the first point.

as for doing a good job, seems to me that olly his signed his own players whereas, under jimmy and the pe teacher, it was Dof les that gave them a selection of players to pick from.

dont think Dof les is doing that much now to be honest and the sooner he scurries away to another job, the better.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      That's a pretty awful quote. Can't actually believe he said that to be honest!
                      Nor can I, load of pony if you ask me
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thank #### this came out. Was getting annoyed with all this winning football matches nonsense and not having anything to moan about.

Comment

Not that keen on Les so quotes like this don't help. Mug. Go and get a job up there then, don't really need him now Ollies here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            Yeah i dont get the big deal with it either, hes simply saying he left newcastle too early thats all. Dont get the hate for him either for leaving, we were a sinking ship pure and simple whereas newcastle were a way bigger club with way bigger ambitions. I'd have done the same if i was him!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Not that keen on Les so quotes like this don't help. Mug. Go and get a job up there then, don't really need him now Ollies here.
                              Concured.
                              Ollie loves this club and that will never be doubted.
                              Where is Lee Cook the only, and I mean only player who ever put his money into this club.
                              I hope he gets the same respect Stan does in later years.

Comment

Working...
                              X