Evil Les admits the truth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    totally agree with you regarding the first point.

as for doing a good job, seems to me that olly his signed his own players whereas, under jimmy and the pe teacher, it was Dof les that gave them a selection of players to pick from.

dont think Dof les is doing that much now to be honest and the sooner he scurries away to another job, the better.
    Spot on Hits..Olly is obviously his own man and the change has been immense,anything Ferdinand took control of went #### up,how he still has a job with QPR is beyond me and this quite clearly shows that all we are is a job that pays his wages,his heart clearly isn't in it with us so p i s s off oop norf !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      totally agree with you regarding the first point.

as for doing a good job, seems to me that olly his signed his own players whereas, under jimmy and the pe teacher, it was Dof les that gave them a selection of players to pick from.

dont think Dof les is doing that much now to be honest and the sooner he scurries away to another job, the better.
      I got you hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Concured.
        Ollie loves this club and that will never be doubted.
        Where is Lee Cook the only, and I mean only player who ever put his money into this club.
        I hope he gets the same respect Stan does in later years.
        And he's a really genuine guy.

Comment

Sure he can`t have worded it excatly like qouted. If he has, he must be quite arrogant.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            "Obviously I work at QPR now so I have to attend the fans forums and stuff like that but this is the only club that I come back to, simply because of the reception and it always makes me realise that I left here too early.”

You telling me you're happy with Les saying that? Maybe it was quoted out of context but it's a pretty stupid thing for a Director at the club to say about another club, particularly one we are competing with!
            I agree - pretty muggy thing for him to say tbh.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

How much of our resurgence is due to Les or due to Ollie?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Thank #### this came out. Was getting annoyed with all this winning football matches nonsense and not having anything to moan about.
                Agreed, we did need something to bring people back

However, not a great quote and am I right in saying he bailed out of the last one due to other commitments?

Comment

He's only an employee after all.

Comment

I've been a supporter for over 40 years, but as the man says Lee Cook put his money where it mattered, at the time it was needed most. Legend! Full Stop! Forget kissing the badge that is a true r, through and through!!!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      How much of our resurgence is due to Les or due to Ollie?
                      As I understand it, only Ravel was a Les Ferdinand signing in the last window. The rest were Ollie's targets.

Comment

I'd recommend anyone who hasn't seen Les give an 'unplayable' performance against Newcastle in the early 90's do so (YouTube). Keegan lavished praise on him and signed him up years later
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Goes to Newcastle treated like hero then you look at how he is treated and referred to by our fans on messageboards, Facebook and Twitter!!!! He's called Evil, loads of racial stuff, all jobs for the boys and former black players

Not smartest thing for him to say in public if accurate but when you see some of the disgusting things said about him on social media, which I'm sure he is aware of, can see why he would prefer it there

Comment

I think this must have been taken out of context. What about his time at Spurs?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              I think this must have been taken out of context. What about his time at Spurs?
                              And he's a Spurs fan as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Goes to Newcastle treated like hero then you look at how he is treated and referred to by our fans on messageboards, Facebook and Twitter!!!! He's called Evil, loads of racial stuff, all jobs for the boys and former black players

Not smartest thing for him to say in public if accurate but when you see some of the disgusting things said about him on social media, which I'm sure he is aware of, can see why he would prefer it there
                                That`s true. Good point.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X