Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    You gotta be trolling now mate......surely?!!
    I suppose you're more of an Owen Jones type

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      exactly.

just came out this past two days that now, the uk is the largest supplier of arms to the saudis.
      Not really ground breaking new Hits. Our country was built on drugs and gun running

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        I suppose you're more of an Owen Jones type
        I'm not a lefty or a homosexual mate. Not sure which of the 2 you were implying. My political views are just right of centre.

For the record, you are the only person I've ever known to say something good about Katie Hopkins. I think she's a throughly unpleasant human being myself. I suppose you like Donald Trump too?
        Last edited by Tarbie; 28-03-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• What's not to like about old Trumpy
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I'm not a lefty or a homosexual mate. Not sure which of the 2 you were implying. My political views are just right of centre.

For the record, you are the only person I've ever known to say something good about Katie Hopkins. I think she's a throughly unpleasant human being myself. I suppose you like Donald Trump too?
            Let me be the second then Tarbie. I think she speaks an awful lot of sense.

And I certainly wouldn't want to spend any more time than I absolutely had to with those who are too wet and fluffy to be offended by her telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              Katie Hopkins knows the apple and ain't afraid to speak the truth, something very rare these days
              Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              You gotta be trolling now mate......surely?!!
              Why assume that, just because she's demonised and lambasted as the liberal-left's current favourite hate figure? She has a very popular LBC weekend show as well as newspaper column. I'm no big fan of hers - I agree with some of her views and disagree with others, but it's undeniable that she has a great many supporters, even though it's not considered cool and 'right on' to say so. (Living abroad you may not be aware of all this.) And I'm certainly not going to condemn anyone of that political persuasion just as much as I wouldn't anyone at the other end of the spectrum. But yes the thought-police is alive and kicking unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Why assume that, just because she's demonised and lambasted as the liberal-left's current favourite hate figure? She has a very popular LBC weekend show as well as newspaper column. I'm no big fan of hers - I agree with some of her views and disagree with others, but it's undeniable that she has a great many supporters, even though it's not considered cool and 'right on' to say so. (Living abroad you may not be aware of all this.) And I'm certainly not going to condemn anyone of that political persuasion just as much as I wouldn't anyone at the other end of the spectrum. But yes the thought-police is alive and kicking unfortunately.
                Fair enough. It just surprises me, I find her vile. But then again I find Trump vile and nearly half of the US voted for him!

Comment

Yeah I love the Donald

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

And I certainly wouldn't want to spend any more time than I absolutely had to with those who are too wet and fluffy to be offended by her telling the truth.
                    Im going to be third if thats okay.

Oh and Tarbie a Lefty = Remainer, hatred of Trump and denial of Islam terrorism.
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-03-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• amazing number of f###ing idiots on this thread.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                        amazing number of f###ing idiots on this thread.....
                        Thoughts are with you today mate. Cant even begin to imagine how you must feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Thoughts are with you today mate. Cant even begin to imagine how you must feel.
                          there are even some idiots that make me laugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

To be fair, she does speak sense. That doesn't necessarily mean she's not an abhorrent person. Cannot stand the ##### myself, but I have found myself agreeing with some of her points.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              amazing number of f###ing idiots on this thread.....
                              Well name and shame then Johnny boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Im going to be third if thats okay.

Oh and Tarbie a Lefty = Remainer, hatred of Trump and denial of Islam terrorism.
                                What if you are only 2 of the 3 Kev?........Lefty two guns?

Comment

Working...
                                X