Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I pray to God you're right James. It's just very hard to know who's voice you can trust these days. In no way I'm saying I think this was a false flag attack, only that I keep an open mind on alternative explanations.

One thing I did hear today from one of the concert-goers is that there was absolutely no security checks being done on people's bags as they entered the venue. How on earth is this still allowed to happen at big public events in the current climate?
    Was listening to Iain Dale yesterday who is a West Ham ST holder and he made the point, one which presumably applies all over the country and has done for as far back as I can remember, that the exit gates are opened well before the end of a game, enabling almost anybody to enter.

Comment

I pray to God you're right James. It's just very hard to know who's voice you can trust these days. In no way I'm saying I think this was a false flag attack, only that I keep an open mind on alternative explanations.

One thing I did hear today from one of the concert-goers is that there was absolutely no security checks being done on people's bags as they entered the venue. How on earth is this still allowed to happen at big public events in the current climate?
      That is shocking if true!

Comment

• What about tower 7?

Comment

• Anyone who advocates Tony Blair should watch "The killings of Tony Blair" documentary and see if their opinion changes and tbf if you don't you should watch it too

Comment

One thing I did hear today from one of the concert-goers is that there was absolutely no security checks being done on people's bags as they entered the venue.
            Probably on the orders of the government 🙄🙄

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Anyone who advocates Tony Blair should watch "The killings of Tony Blair" documentary and see if their opinion changes and tbf if you don't you should watch it too
              I just watched that on your advice.

Obviously I've been sheltered from a lot of what has been reported about Tony Blair in the press as I've been out of the UK for a decade now. To see everything he's been up to since leaving office is totally shocking to me and makes me question everything I thought I knew about the guy. Until now, I'd assumed him to be naive in backing George Bush in Iraq, not complicit to the fact it was all built on lies.

Here in lies the problem of being overseas and picking what parts of the media and current affairs I want to keep up to date on.
              Last edited by Tarbie; 24-05-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

The correct way to deal with things, in my opinion is to up security measures. Implement a policy of background checking individuals from high risk countries and reject their application if there are any doubts. It's what countries like the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait have been doing for years. And despite their proximity to all the unrest, and their high population of Western expats, they remain reasonably safe from terror attacks.
                Well this was the whole point of the initial ban. The country's affected were unable to pass relevant background checks on their passengers to US authorities. The US wanted a temporary 3 month ban to allow these country's to update their processes. After the first ban was rejected by the courts, Iraq was removed from the list for the 2nd attempted ban because they changed their system to allow better vetting procedures.

Even if the ban came into law, citizens of 45 Muslim majority country's could still come and go freely, so this was never a "Muslim ban".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Well this was the whole point of the initial ban. The country's affected were unable to pass relevant background checks on their passengers to US authorities. The US wanted a temporary 3 month ban to allow these country's to update their processes. After the first ban was rejected by the courts, Iraq was removed from the list for the 2nd attempted ban because they changed their system to allow better vetting procedures.

Even if the ban came into law, citizens of 45 Muslim majority country's could still come and go freely, so this was never a "Muslim ban".
                  See the difference here is I'm talking about people coming into the country on employment visas, refugee status, spousal visas etc. You know, long term stays.

Trump's proposed ban was on all travel of people from certain countries, including people on Western passports born in territories he was concerned about. I read about Mo Farah who is a resident of the US. Under Trumps proposed ban, he would have been unable to travel to his home base, where his family live because he was born in Somalia.

However you justify it, Trumps proposed ban was heavy handed to say the least!

Comment

Maybe im going to get hated on for this but i dont give a fark.

You DO NOT have to check 12 year old little girls bags entering a concert.
                    Im sure you dont need me to show you a picture of every uk muslim murderer, none of them are 8 with blonde hair,
                    And as brighton said the coward scum did it on the way out, should they stop all the little girls on the way out and check their bags as well then?
                    Did anyone get checked going into or leaving the play off final, i didnt , maybe we were extremely lucky to not of been blown up due to the worlds negligence?
                    Last point, you say you dont know who to trust, well you can trust Christians and jews etc, believe me you can trust them not to blow your grand daugter up
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-05-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

Im sure you dont need me to show you a picture of every uk muslim murderer, none of them are 8 with blonde hair,
                      And as brighton said the coward scum did it on the way out, should they stop all the little girls on the way out and check their bags as well then?
                      Did anyone get checked going into or leaving the play off final, i didnt , maybe we were extremely lucky to not of been blown up due to the worlds negligence?
                      Nothing wrong with racial profiling when it's based on statistical evidence IMO.

Comment

Last point, you say you dont know who to trust, well you can trust Christians and jews etc, believe me you can trust them not to blow your grand daugter up
                        When kids leave their bags unattended someone can stick a weapon in and then collect it once inside. You can probably trust Christians and Jews not to blow up YOUR grandkids but the same can't be said for people across the world.

Comment

Nothing wrong with racial profiling when it's based on statistical evidence IMO.
                          I get pulled over here in Johannesburg constantly because I'm a white man driving a BMW. Not because I'm a likely criminal, but because they are hoping to catch me drink driving and they know I'll be good for a bribe. Racial profiling on the other foot, but I ain't gonna kick up a fuss. Happens in all walks of life.

The problem is we have created a society in the UK that is so incredibly PC. So frightened of offending a minority that we'll put up with virtually anything. It will be our downfall!

That said, I'd oppose a policy of just checking those that look Muslim as they enter a venue. If you introduce security checks, you introduce them for all that enter the venue.
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 25-05-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Very, very interesting article on this by former UK ambassador Craig Murray. Makes a great deal of sense about who could be behind this. Worth a read: https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...itical-threat/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              When kids leave their bags unattended someone can stick a weapon in and then collect it once inside. You can probably trust Christians and Jews not to blow up YOUR grandkids but the same can't be said for people across the world.
                              No offence but you need to keep more of an eye on your kids if you think like that mate.
                              Nobody could put a post it note in one of my kids bags .
                              Where else in the world do i have to worry about christians blowing up my kids at events, would genuinely like to know in case i go on holiday there.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-05-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

No offence but you need to keep more of an eye on your kids if you think like that mate.
                                Nobody could put a post it note in one of my kids bags .
                                Where else in the world do i have to worry about christians blowing up my kids at events, would genuinely like to know in case i go on holiday there.
                                Sure but a lot of them are dropped off at the show and then collected by their parents. I'm talking 12 to 15 year olds that can be easily distracted. You won't be going there but I'm talking about all the countries where America are dropping bombs with lots of civilian casualties. Plenty of Christians & Jews involved in this decision making.

Comment

Working...
                                X