Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041
Results 601 to 606 of 606

Thread: Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

  1. #601

    Default

    Originally Posted by Shania
    This is how the media operates. Well said, and just to add, we have the similar situation here in Norway. In fact: You could also have used Hillary Clinton and the spin on her new book as an excample. She is the protagonist unchalenged!
    Absolutely - another good example Shania.

  2. #602

    Default

    I love this assumption that the msm have an agenda but the alternative outlets don't.
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

  3. #603

    Default

    Originally Posted by Itsonlyagame
    I love this assumption that the msm have an agenda but the alternative outlets don't.
    It's not an assumption that the MSM has an agenda Itsy - it's a fact. Of course the alternative outlets have an agenda too - but often their agenda is simply to try and get to the truth and expose the MSM lies. That's the difference. And in my experience, they are usually far more reliable and trustworthy sources than the MSM (assuming you know which ones to read of course - there's a hell of a lot of BS out there too - knowing the difference - being able to discern the difference, is key).

    Anyway, at least I know I'm no longer in an echo chamber of one!

  4. #604

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hubble
    It's not an assumption that the MSM has an agenda Itsy - it's a fact. Of course the alternative outlets have an agenda too - but often their agenda is simply to try and get to the truth and expose the MSM lies. That's the difference. And in my experience, they are usually far more reliable and trustworthy sources than the MSM (assuming you know which ones to read of course - there's a hell of a lot of BS out there too - knowing the difference - being able to discern the difference, is key).

    Anyway, at least I know I'm no longer in an echo chamber of one!
    I think my post across wrong Hubs. I accept most msm outlets are biase, the assumption I was referring to was that they are but the rest aren't.
    The main problem I have is who to believe as let's face it, unless you are able to dig deep into these organisations you're never really going to know whether they are impartial and that applies to the alternative sources too.
    Totally respect your point of view though and people like your good self will always ensure there are thought provoking discussions to be had and that can only be a good thing
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

  5. #605

    Default

    Originally Posted by Itsonlyagame
    I think my post across wrong Hubs. I accept most msm outlets are biase, the assumption I was referring to was that they are but the rest aren't.
    The main problem I have is who to believe as let's face it, unless you are able to dig deep into these organisations you're never really going to know whether they are impartial and that applies to the alternative sources too.
    Totally respect your point of view though and people like your good self will always ensure there are thought provoking discussions to be had and that can only be a good thing



    It's always good sparring with you!


    Digging deep is definitely the answer IMO, finding out who's really funding the organisation/outlet whatever. It's interesting to note - for example - how many pies George Soros has his finger in as he tries to influence international outcomes to suit his own agenda. Take the campaigning organisation Avaaz. Most people think they are a very worthy, right-on liberal campaigning organisation, but I have personally exposed some of their agendas. I used to be friends with one of the top people there, but we fell out seriously over this. I asked her why Avaaz was campaigning for armed intervention in Syria to overthrow Assad. I questioned the motivations (not least the fact that Avaaz is supposed to be promoting peace, not war), and asked her why Avaaz was basically doing the CIA's work for them. She threw a hissy fit, defriended me, blocked me etc. Usually a sign a nerve has been touched. I starting digging deeper and discovered Soros was involved in setting up Avaaz. As soon as I discovered this the pieces started to fall into place. The thing is, my former friend was completely ignorant of this. She thought she was doing good, on the right side of the argument. This is a classic case of what Lenin termed 'useful idiots' (not that she's an idiot, far from it) - people who will slavishly do your propaganda job for you, without realising they're actually doing the diametric opposite of what they want.

    The world is full of useful idiots. They parrot whatever the MSM wants them too - their world view is a narrow focus filtered entirely through the lens of the MSM. In other words, they actually haven't got a ####ing clue what they're going on about - but here's the kicker - they think they do. They're often otherwise smart people. Useful idiots. David Icke calls them 'repeaters'. Yes, I've mentioned the anti-conspiracists bogey man Icke. Well, the funny thing is, Icke's been proven right on a lot of things, and a lot that he and those who work with him have exposed is still being suppressed by the MSM. All the paedo stuff for example. Keeps on being suppressed. Like when Theresa May accidentally lost the entire lot of files of evidence against them (MPs etc. included in the evidence). Whoops. How careless...

    Nevertheless, the awareness of all this is growing exponentially. I think the Brexit and Trump votes were a sign of people breaking away from the MSM influence. There's a long, long way to go, but one day, we might actually get full transparency in public administration. How cool would that be. That's one reason I'm a fan of bitcoin - because it provides a transparent public ledger. And who knows, things could change dramatically. The Emperor is naked - and soon everyone might see it.

  6. #606

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hubble


    It's always good sparring with you!


    Digging deep is definitely the answer IMO, finding out who's really funding the organisation/outlet whatever. It's interesting to note - for example - how many pies George Soros has his finger in as he tries to influence international outcomes to suit his own agenda. Take the campaigning organisation Avaaz. Most people think they are a very worthy, right-on liberal campaigning organisation, but I have personally exposed some of their agendas. I used to be friends with one of the top people there, but we fell out seriously over this. I asked her why Avaaz was campaigning for armed intervention in Syria to overthrow Assad. I questioned the motivations (not least the fact that Avaaz is supposed to be promoting peace, not war), and asked her why Avaaz was basically doing the CIA's work for them. She threw a hissy fit, defriended me, blocked me etc. Usually a sign a nerve has been touched. I starting digging deeper and discovered Soros was involved in setting up Avaaz. As soon as I discovered this the pieces started to fall into place. The thing is, my former friend was completely ignorant of this. She thought she was doing good, on the right side of the argument. This is a classic case of what Lenin termed 'useful idiots' (not that she's an idiot, far from it) - people who will slavishly do your propaganda job for you, without realising they're actually doing the diametric opposite of what they want.

    The world is full of useful idiots. They parrot whatever the MSM wants them too - their world view is a narrow focus filtered entirely through the lens of the MSM. In other words, they actually haven't got a ####ing clue what they're going on about - but here's the kicker - they think they do. They're often otherwise smart people. Useful idiots. David Icke calls them 'repeaters'. Yes, I've mentioned the anti-conspiracists bogey man Icke. Well, the funny thing is, Icke's been proven right on a lot of things, and a lot that he and those who work with him have exposed is still being suppressed by the MSM. All the paedo stuff for example. Keeps on being suppressed. Like when Theresa May accidentally lost the entire lot of files of evidence against them (MPs etc. included in the evidence). Whoops. How careless...

    Nevertheless, the awareness of all this is growing exponentially. I think the Brexit and Trump votes were a sign of people breaking away from the MSM influence. There's a long, long way to go, but one day, we might actually get full transparency in public administration. How cool would that be. That's one reason I'm a fan of bitcoin - because it provides a transparent public ledger. And who knows, things could change dramatically. The Emperor is naked - and soon everyone might see it.
    I agree, if that day comes it won't be a day too soon.
    Good point about bitcoin, lets face it, when you look at the woes of the world, money has a lot to answer for and the more traceable payments are, the better things will be.
    Maybe the emperor will be naked one day, could be a while yet though imo. Just as long as Theresa May doesn't jump on the bandwagon and get her kit off.
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •