Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    I'm just looking at what's out there Kev. False flags have been used by governments and other agencies many times, they are ruthless, brutal, vile forms of manipulation and coercion. All I know is that every time one of these atrocities happens the individuals are always "known to the authorities", they are almost always killed in the act or shot dead by the police, and the timing of these events has a predictable pattern.
    Not arguing here whatsoever, but any evidence of false flag mass murders in the us/ uk mate, ive never ever heard of one and i mean that.
    Also that tenous Seth link you are joining seems like madness to my little brain i must admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Not arguing here whatsoever, but any evidence of false flag mass murders in the us/ uk mate, ive never ever heard of one and i mean that.
      Also that tenous Seth link you are joining seems like madness to my little brain i must admit.
      The best place to start is to watch the BBC documentary 'Operation Gladio' on Youtube. It shows how the CIA and other agencies colluded in terror attacks that killed scores of people across Europe in the 1980s (for example the attack on the main train station in Bologna on August 2, 1980 which left 85 people dead). The attacks were blamed on left wing groups and were designed to sway the voting intentions of the populace, particularly in Italy, when they feared a massive rise in support for communism and other left wing movements.

Comment

any evidence of false flag mass murders in the us/ uk
        Yes.

Here: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=%22annie...israel+embassy

And here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02gyz6b

And here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

That's just three examples of many that come to mind.

Comment

• Also, in regard to the 7/7 bombings here, there is strong evidence that it was a false flag, the most damning and shocking being this: A private company called 'Visor Consultants' carried out a live terror attack rehearsal on the morning of the 7/7 bombing at precisely the same stations where the bombs were detonated soon after. The MD of Visor Consultants, Peter Power was interviewed at the time about this:

"Peter Power on Radio 5 Live's Drivetime:

The first of Mr Power's interviews was given on the afternoon of 7th July 2005, presumably after Mr Power had finished orchestrating his private terror rehearsal, when he appeared on BBC Radio 5 Live's Drivetime programme. Below is a transcript from the Radio 5 Live programme, complete with a link to a recording of the interview:

POWER: ...at half-past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for, er, over, a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing upright!

PETER ALLEN: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was, er, about half-past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision, 'this is the real one' and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from 'slow time' to 'quick time' thinking and so on.

Note how Power refers to 'simultaneous bombs going off'. Note also that it wasn't until 9th July 2005, two days after the incidents, that it was revealed the explosions on the underground were 'almost simultaneous'. Power's fictional scenario, as explained by the man himself on the day, bears a closer resemblance to the eventual story of 7/7 than it does to the actual story that had been presented to the public by the police and authorities at the time of his interview.

Only ex-Mossad Chief, Efraim Halevi who wrote in the Jerusalem Post on 7th July 2005 of "the multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place today on the London transportation system" with "near pefect execution" was able to demonstrate the same level of 'insight' as Mr Power. Note: The original article is no longer available on the Jerusalem Post web site although copies can be found on the web."

Link to interview: http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/media/r...r.exercise.mp3

From: http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-...tml#interviews

Comment

• Wow. Conspiracy theories could go on till the end of time,

But i cant mock you, cos i actually believe the first moon landing was fake and done at pinewood, so im guilty of being a bit into conspiracies for stuff as well.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-05-2017, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• A British terrorist group will form soon . Eye for an eye , they take innocent people so tit for tat. About ucking time too, all this bowlarks we stand together!! like f**k we do its time to fight fire with Fire.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Wow. Conspiracy theories could go on till the end of time,

But i cant mock you, cos i actually believe the first moon landing was fake and done at pinewood, so im guilty of being a bit into conspiracies for stuff as well.
                I'm not sure why you would want to mock us Kev. Everything we've posted above is not 'conspiracy theory', it's public domain fact. Why not have a look at what we've posted? I think you might find it interesting, at least.

Comment

I'm not sure why you would want to mock us Kev. Everything we've posted above is not 'conspiracy theory', it's public domain fact. Why not have a look at what we've posted? I think you might find it interesting, at least.
                  I looked hubs i looked. All pie in the sky theories that could be true or could not be, and also eons ago.
                  The armed forces are on the streets now, if thresa wants to kill more kids for the u.s to cover up seths murder or just to get more votes in the g.e, are all the soldiers in on it as well?
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 23-05-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I looked hubs i looked. All pie in the sky theories that could be true or could not be, and also eons ago.
                    The armed forces are on the streets now, if thresa wants to kill more kids for the u.s to cover up seths murder or just to get more votes in the g.e, are all the soldiers in on it as well?
                    They're not 'pie in the sky theories' Kev, they're public domain facts. And you certainly haven't just watched two hour + long documentaries in the last 10 minutes! Do me a favour and actually watch them mate. Not point in continuing this debate otherwise. Unless you don't want to actually find out what they reveal of course. In which case, no point in continuing this debate either.

Comment

• what goes thru these peoples heads , life is precious and a gift , £ucking cowards plant bombs in who's name and for what , it'll be forgotten in 2 wks as we wait for the next one

Comment

They're not 'pie in the sky theories' Kev, they're public domain facts. And you certainly haven't just watched two hour + long documentaries in the last 10 minutes! Do me a favour and actually watch them mate. Not point in continuing this debate otherwise. Unless you don't want to actually find out what they reveal of course. In which case, no point in continuing this debate either.
                        No course i havent watched the docus, but ive read the wikispooks links etc.
                        And no disrespect mate but i couldnt sit through them to be honest cos i dint believe in it, same as i doubt very much you could watch hour long tommy robinson videos.

Comment

No course i havent watched the docus, but ive read the wikispooks links etc.
                          And no disrespect mate but i couldnt sit through them to be honest cos i dint believe in it, same as i doubt very much you could watch hour long tommy robinson videos.
                          I have watched hour long Tommy Robinson videos. I have watched his talk at the Oxford Union and several other videos. I agree with a lot he says. I think you have preconceptions about me that are way off the mark. You should watch them mate, seriously, you won't be wasting your time. You would then have an informed opinion.

Comment

• Fair enough mate. Cant rgue with that . I will deffo give them a go when i get some spare time this week.

Comment

• Oh the police stopped a mad axe man at the vigil tonight thank god.

BREAKING: Man apparently armed with large knife and a baseball bat arrested during #Manchester attack vigil in #Birmingham this evening. https://t.co/sa8a8SHXqJ
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-05-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Fair enough mate. Cant rgue with that . I will deffo give them a go when i get some spare time this week.
                                You can come and water my spaghetti tree if you get lots of spare time mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X