Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    An article in the telegraph today mentioned the rise in the number of British "jihadi" brides trying to return to the uk disillusioned with life married to their Isis husbands.
    The authorities here are struggling to know what to do with them.
    Here's a novel idea, don't let the €unts back into the uk.
    Dunno what made them think it'd be a good idea in the first place.

Revoke their passports if they've chosen to leave the UK to join the Islamic State in my opinion. Let them deal with the consequences of their choices.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 23-05-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Proper action won't be taken by the authorities. It never is.

Won't be long now though before someone who has had to suffer such a tragic loss takes severe action of their own. And then I guess we'll have to watch the liberals react in horror at such behaviour. No vigils, candles and heart shapes for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Proper action won't be taken by the authorities. It never is.

Won't be long now though before someone who has had to suffer such a tragic loss takes severe action of their own. And then I guess we'll have to watch the liberals react in horror at such behaviour. No vigils, candles and heart shapes for them.
        What action can you take though? The guy blew himself up, didn't he? And like most of these terrorists, he held a British passport. Who can you punish or retaliate against after the event?

I'm sorry to say that we have a situation in the world today that is going to be very difficult to fix. In doing what we've done in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya we have created the perfect breeding ground for fundamentalism that has spread to the West like a cancer.

You ain't gonna fix it. Not with force, not even with compassion and understanding. Short of inventing a time machine, there isn't a thing that can sort this out in my opinion.
        Last edited by Tarbie; 23-05-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          What action can you take though? The guy blew himself up, didn't he? And like most of these terrorists. He held a British passport. Who can you punish or retaliate against after the event?

I'm sorry to say that we have a situation in the world today that is going to be very difficult to fix. In doing what we've done in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya we have created a breeding ground for fundamentalism that have spread to the West like a cancer.

You ain't gonna fix it. Not with force. Not even with compassion and understanding. Short of inventing a time machine, there isn't a thing that can sort this out in my opinion.
          Well to start with, any person suspected of any affiliation to extremist groups and those who are on a so called "watch list" should be publicly named and if need be, tagged. At least then it might just send out the signal that we are absolutely serious about bringing an end to this nonsense. As we have continually found out to our cost, no action other than the odd "we won't let this affect us" soundbite doesn't appear to be working that well. Time for a bit of experimenting in my view, to see what might work.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Well to start with, any person suspected of any affiliation to extremist groups and those who are on a so called "watch list" should be publicly named and if need be, tagged. At least then it might just send out the signal that we are absolutely serious about bringing an end to this nonsense. As we have continually found out to our cost, no action other than the odd "we won't let this affect us" soundbite doesn't appear to be working that well. Time for a bit of experimenting in my view, to see what might work.
            Pretty good shout to be fair mate. Only problem with outing them though is vigilantes would do as they wished with them. Whether they deserve it or not, we can't be encouraging an environment of mob justice.

I'm all for tagging high risk individuals and keeping a closer eye on them. I'm sorry to say that I suspect it will be a bloody long list however!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Pretty good shout to be fair mate. Only problem with outing them though is vigilantes would do as they wished with them. Whether they deserve it or not, we can't be encouraging an environment of mob justice.

I'm all for tagging high risk individuals and keeping a closer eye on them. I'm sorry to say that I suspect it will be a bloody long list however!
              3000 is the official number to be precise.

How about just putting them all in a Guantanamo-type containment camp until it's established just who exactly they are, what they're aims are, and exactly how radicalised they've become?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Do you think this may have been another false-flag attack Hubble? It's a term you often hear used in relation to terrorism.
                The timing is highly suspicious Stan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  The timing is highly suspicious Stan.
                  You mean with the election just round the corner? I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• An election she had no reason whatsoever to call and is going to walk no matter what happens. That election?

Or the aniversary of Lee Rigbys public beheading?

Comment

• Sky news 9.42pm.
                      Prime Minister Theresa May has announced the UK's terror threat level has been raised from 'severe' to 'critical'.

Shes going to do another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        You mean with the election just round the corner? I was thinking the same thing.
                        Not just that - the Tories' poll lead had been decimated with the dementia tax debacle and was plummeting. Wider issue is the Seth Rich DNC story the MSM is desperately trying to bury right now.

Comment

• Shes doing all those awful policies cos she really doesnt want the huge whitewash its going to be, cos she is a staunch remainer but HAS to take us out as her party was in charge on the day of our historic victory.
                          If the vote is closer as she is trying to make it, she can back track on a hard and full brexit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Not just that - the Tories' poll lead had been decimated with the dementia tax debacle and was plummeting. Wider issue is the Seth Rich DNC story the MSM is desperately trying to bury right now.
                            Can you explain this please hubs.
                            The usa are getting our government to bomb our young girls to death to try and hide the death of Seth Rich??
                            Am i reading that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Sky news 9.42pm.
                              Prime Minister Theresa May has announced the UK's terror threat level has been raised from 'severe' to 'critical'.

Shes going to do another one.
                              This is a pretty serious thread.

But that did make me laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Can you explain this please hubs.
                                The usa are getting our government to bomb our young girls to death to try and hide the death of Seth Rich??
                                Am i reading that right?
                                I'm just looking at what's out there Kev. False flags have been used by governments and other agencies many times, they are ruthless, brutal, vile forms of manipulation and coercion. All I know is that every time one of these atrocities happens the individuals are always "known to the authorities", they are almost always killed in the act or shot dead by the police, and the timing of these events has a predictable pattern.

Comment

Working...
                                X