Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Is that all it was?

So these reports of a 'fireball' is just the tabloids over-egging the pudding?!
    Were you expecting this?

Comment

• It didnt go off properly thank fark. Scum doing it at on the way to school and work time. They will start actually doing schools soon i reckon

Does anyone know if the statistics are still youve got more chance than being eaten alive by a shark than being bombed by isis?
      Read that in this thread iiirc, but its getting so much closer to the bush it really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Is that all it was?

So these reports of a 'fireball' is just the tabloids over-egging the pudding?!
        Tell you one thing. If there was even a minor explosion on a train and what was left was a burning object with wires hanging out, I wouldn't fu€king stand there pointing at it and making a video.
        Absolute numpties.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Tell you one thing. If there was even a minor explosion on a train and what was left was a burning object with wires hanging out, I wouldn't fu€king stand there pointing at it and making a video.
          Absolute numpties.
          Very true mate.

Don't agree with the press over sensationalising things though. Doesn't help anyone.

Clearly it's very lucky that this never detonated properly though. Could have been far worse!

Comment

• worrying thing is the perpetrators are out there, working out what went wrong and to get it right the next time
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• All the usual bullsh1t coming from the PM, mayor etc "our thoughts go out to those affected, the terrorists won't win, we stand shoulder to shoulder blah blah "

Yeah yeah heard it all before means f all now

Comment

• lots of arrests today , lets hope the perps never see the light of day in 50 years

Comment

• "Police first held 'refugee boy', 18, arrested at Dover over bucket bomb TWO WEEKS AGO but let him go"

Yet again an Islamist terrorist is let go by the security services and goes on to attempt to commit an atrocity. I mean WTF is it with our security services - the same happened with the Manchester bomber and MI5, every time these things happen we discover afterwards the suspects were "known to the authorities".

Even that establishment creep Piers Morgan is in on the act now: "
                  PIERS MORGAN: Trump was RIGHT about the bucket bomb suspect and I fear he's also right about the risk of letting in poorly vetted refugees who repay Britain's kindness with blind hate and bombings"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4t4N6UYas

Comment

• Don't shoot the messenger: lot of people saying this was a false flag. Got to admit, it looked pretty ropey. Why would the security services pick up this guy up, suspect him of being a terrorist, but then just release him? Convenient/perfect scapegoat?

Again don't shoot the messenger, people have made credible video posts casting extreme doubt about the veracity of this event, as well as the people who were supposed to be witnesses. Worth a watch - without prejudice - if possible:

Comment

• Even evidence from the general public makes it look suspicious:

‘I know about two weeks ago he was arrested by police at Parsons Green, for what I don’t know and returned back to Penny and Ron. After that Penny said she was going to have to stop caring for him, she couldn’t handle him.’

Full story:
                      http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/17/teenager-18-held-over-parsons-green-attack-was-arrested-two-weeks-earlier-6933832/

So he was actually arrested at the same place he later placed the crappy device? WTF?

Comment

• I'm sure the fella who does the voice over in the first clip was on the undatables last night.
                        The whole thing reminds me of Kenneth Williams line in carry on Cleo.
                        "Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me"
                        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

• Those videos are hilarious. Cheers for that, gave me a giggle to start my day.
                          You got any of them nut nuts doing vids about what happened at Grenfell hubs mate.

Not the same thing but this is by far my fave video on the horrific murdering cult and its followers/apologists.

https://youtu.be/PzbHb7JissI
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-09-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Yes I'm not surprised you wouldn't take these seriously. Unless it's on the BBC it ain't true, right?

Saying these are/might be false flags does not in any way excuse Islamic terrorism. It's real. So is state-sponsored terrorism. Both are real. Both are horrific.

Of course, no one would deny that false flags happen, since the historical evidence cannot be denied:

False flags explained: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

List of historical false flag attacks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...lag_operations

List of admitted false flag attacks: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-flag-attacks

Some historical false flags explained in more detail: https://www.historyandheadlines.com/...-flag-attacks/

It's worth knowing what actually goes on. I find the only way to get a true picture of events is to look at the news from ALL sides and angles. To simply accept what is purveyed in the mainstream media is pretty dumb, to be honest. Not saying anyone here is doing that, but the majority still do, it seems.

I try to avoid 'straw man' fallacies - ad hominem - and actually try to understand the content of what is being said, and then weigh it up.
                            Last edited by Hubble; 19-09-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• The BBC . Please.
                              Hate that coporation with a passion, dont even pay my licence.

Wanting to believe everything that happens is fake is very very naive imho and just a way to appease and apologise for Isis mate.
                              Imagine saying it was a false flag and theresa may did it to the parents of one of those dead little girls parents after the ariana grande concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                The BBC . Please.
                                Hate that coporation with a passion, dont even pay my licence.

Wanting to believe everything that happens is fake is very very naive imho and just a way to appease and apologise for Isis mate.
                                Imagine saying it was a false flag and theresa may did it to the parents of one of those dead little girls parents after the ariana grande concert.
                                A) I don't believe "everything that happens is fake". Never have done. That's just a smear Kev.

B) Whatever, however any attack happens, the effect on the victims is the same. The attacks still happen. The point is, why have they happened, why were they allowed to happen, and for what reason? To ignore the mass of evidence of government state agencies involvement in terrorism and atrocities is naive, and, given the evidence, odd.

C) You know the BBC is full of lies, you know the mainstream media makes stuff up all the time. So why do you pick and choose what to believe? Is it because it suits what you want to believe? I simply suggest keeping an open mind, on everything.

You keep on making the same mistakes and accusations regarding what I post in this regard Kev.

Comment

Working...
                                X