Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Theres been an attack at the houses of parliament and i caught the tale end of it, a car rammed the gates and hit people at the same time then got out and attacked a police officer. Police are everywhere so if anyones in london get out as no idea whats going on

It was only a matter of time.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

My GF is stuck in the treasury office, it's all on lock down. I understand the incident is over, not sure if there's been any fatalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
        My GF is stuck in the treasury office, it's all on lock down. I understand the incident is over, not sure if there's been any fatalities.
        I only caught the tale end of it and from far away but i saw a load of people running in all different directions and a guy holding onto a police officer. I heard gun shots and saw someone go down and yes, he looked asain. It was all over pretty quickly at parliament. Apparently more stuff has gone down too.

Its pretty crazy

Comment

Were you in the area?

Reports saying a car ran into pedestrians on Westminster bridge then crashed into railings outside parliament. Driver got out and attacked a policeman with a knife and was shot dead. I believe that to be the only fatality. Obviously a clearer picture will emerge as the day goes on. Police are treating the incident as a terror attack until they know different - obviously.

Comment

Yes i was right by parliament and about 150ft away from it. I didnt see the crash or the stuff on the bridge but i saw the commotion either, at first i just thought someone was being arrested but then i heard gun shots and saw him drop to the ground. He had something dark in his hand too dunno if it was a large knife or gun though.
            It all happened very quickly and was over pretty soon

Comment

Wow!

My GF emailed me from work, but didn't have any details. She just said there was a shooting and building was put on lock-down. I'm guessing the areas all been closed off?

I think it's all under control but I heard unconfirmed reports there might be another assailant on the loose in the area. But as I said, UNCONFIRMED reports.

Comment

Doesn't sound like an organised terror attack from what I've just seen on the news. More likely just 1 or random nutters doing something stupid because of some warped interpretation of religion.

Hopefully nobody was seriously hurt.

Comment

One woman who was ran over on westminster bridge is confirmed dead whilst others have suffered serious injuries. Parliament was shut down pretty quickly and people were evacuated, one guy was shot at parliament but i did hear tonnes of shouting at trafalgar which is when i drove on the wrong side of the road and left.
                  Theres been reports stuff has gone on at millbank though but im not sure as i only caught the tale end of the attack at parliament. I reckon more people will die though sadly

Comment

Do you work in the area or where you passing through? Must have been chaos. Sadly I think you could be right.

Comment

The car used is registered in my town.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        The car used is registered in my town.
                        Probably stolen Leighsy, worlds gone mad again. Very sad for all those killed and injured, feel so sorry for all caught up
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Them Hyundai used couldn't get through what looked a normal fence. Car got to of been ton plus not a dent on fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                            Do you work in the area or where you passing through? Must have been chaos. Sadly I think you could be right.
                            I work at the tate galleries but was driving to there from a different site and go past parliament near enough everyday. Apparently 4 are dead now and odds are more will die but i hope not really do.

Kudos to the police though because the place was swarming with police within minutes and an air ambulance was there within 5 mins. Proper scary stuff though reflecting back on it coz at the time i didnt really know what was going on

Comment

Tbd how no one has took a vehicle down a road at a big sports match over here with crowds we get amazes me. Imagine someone doing this say outside the bridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X