No announcement yet.

Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is just an unrelated news to the parliament attack thread now.

Matador gets horn all the way up his bum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...thumbs-up.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      So why did you post that link then, wheres the connection to the 'parliament attack' title of this thread mate, wheres a connection whatsoever?
      If you can't understand what I posted Kev, I'm sorry I cant help you. But the point I clearly made was about where we turn our attention, what the media choses to focus on, and the fact that there are atrocities carried out all the time by this country and others that are far worse, tbh, than the actions of one deranged criminal.

Comment

Im alright hubs mate, i really am. I dont need any help whatsoever thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Im alright hubs mate, i really am. I dont need any help whatsoever thanks.
          Very glad to hear it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Very glad to hear it mate.
            So what is the connection to Richmond park?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We all need to get some mushrooms down our Gregory and focus on loving not hating.
              Going back to that murdering animal.
              In the unlikely event that he is surrounded by virgins, given he's been with them for a few days, if they are still virgins he needs shooting, again !
              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                you can drive thru the park or u can drive thru the park

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                  We all need to get some mushrooms down our Gregory and focus on loving not hating.
                  Going back to that murdering animal.
                  In the unlikely event that he is surrounded by virgins, given he's been with them for a few days, if they are still virgins he needs shooting, again !
                  We've tried love, and look where it's got us, I think it's time to give hate a go.
                  Fight fire with fire

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    If you can't understand what I posted Kev, I'm sorry I cant help you. But the point I clearly made was about where we turn our attention, what the media choses to focus on, and the fact that there are atrocities carried out all the time by this country and others that are far worse, tbh, than the actions of one deranged criminal.

exactly.

just came out this past two days that now, the uk is the largest supplier of arms to the saudis.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                      We've tried love, and look where it's got us, I think it's time to give hate a go.
                      Fight fire with fire
                      Do you really believe that or are you trolling?

In terms of "giving hate a go". Who is it you actually want to hate? Is there a particular nationality you want to subject to this hatred or is it just Islam as a whole?

If it is hatred against Islam, you may want to consider that the perpetrator of this attack was not born into Islam. He was born into a Christian, Middle Class family in a nice part of the UK and only adopted Islam later in life. It's also worth bearing in mind that the perpetrator was also a criminal and general menace to society long before he chose Islam as a worthy cause for his sick ideas.

Personally I blame the media just as much as anyone. This sick attack happens and the press immediately jump on it as terrorism and start suggesting potential Islamic State involvement. Then, shock horror, IS come out of the woodwork and claim responsibility. And why wouldn't they? They thrive off this sort of attention. It should have been reported for what it was. 1 sick individual carrying out a poorly planned attack which sadly claimed the lives of innocent people. This media fascination of terrorism just exacerbates the problem.

As for the mindset of "giving hate a go" and "fighting fire with fire". Well done on giving those that incite this type of violence exactly what they want. All hatred from the "Christian" population does is alienate more young Muslims and make them feel justified in turning to extreme, anti western beliefs.

Unfortunately (short of building a time machine), there is no way to undo the series of conflicts in the Middle East that caused so many widows, orphans and refugees, and in turn, led so many young Muslims into extreme views. But I do believe there is more that can be done to silence religious leaders that incite hatred. I think we could deal with a lot of the British youth turning to this type of extreme interpretation of Islam by arresting the Imams and Clerics who preach anti Western philosophy and closing down the mosques they operate from.

In my opinion, what we need to do collectively is work harder to understand other cultures. We also need to stop voting for leaders and policies that cause divides and break down global relationships. Instead we need to embrace more moderate politics that encourage tolerance. Voting for right-wing populist leaders has never anywhere in history led the human race to good places. I fear that Trump in the US could prove this theory correct if he is left to govern as he sees fit!
                      Last edited by Tarbie; 27-03-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Do you really believe that or are you trolling?

In terms of "giving hate a go". Who is it you actually want to hate? Is there a particular nationality you want to subject to this hatred or is it just Islam as a whole?

If it is hatred against Islam, you may want to consider that the perpetrator of this attack was not born into Islam. He was born into a Christian, Middle Class family in a nice part of the UK and only adopted Islam later in life. It's also worth bearing in mind that the perpetrator was also a criminal and general menace to society long before he chose Islam as a worthy cause for his sick ideas.

Personally I blame the media just as much as anyone. This sick attack happens and the press immediately jump on it as terrorism and start suggesting potential Islamic State involvement. Then, shock horror, IS come out of the woodwork and claim responsibility. And why wouldn't they? They thrive off this sort of attention. It should have been reported for what it was. 1 sick individual carrying out a poorly planned attack which sadly claimed the lives of innocent people. This media fascination of terrorism just exacerbates the problem.

As for the mindset of "giving hate a go" and "fighting fire with fire". Well done on giving those that incite this type of violence exactly what they want. All hatred from the "Christian" population does is alienate more young Muslims and make them feel justified in turning to extreme, anti western beliefs.

Unfortunately (short of building a time machine), there is no way to undo the series of conflicts in the Middle East that caused so many widows, orphans and refugees, and in turn, led so many young Muslims into extreme views. But I do believe there is more that can be done to silence religious leaders that incite hatred. I think we could deal with a lot of the British youth turning to this type of extreme interpretation of Islam by arresting the Imams and Clerics who preach anti Western philosophy and closing down the mosques they operate from.

In my opinion, what we need to do collectively is work harder to understand other cultures. We also need to stop voting for leaders and policies that cause divides and break down global relationships. Instead we need to embrace more moderate politics that encourage tolerance. Voting for right-wing populist leaders has never anywhere in history led the human race to good places. I fear that Trump in the US could prove this theory correct if he is left to govern as he sees fit!
                        Im Ex forces, and I'm now a private military contractor working mainly in the middle east, I know exactly what their culture is and its backward and inferior.
                        Many of my ex squaddie mates who now work in counter terrorism, and the security services could tell you things that terrify me, and I've fought in 3 different wars.
                        We've allowed the barbarians through the gates, and no amount of appeasement will keep our children safe. And a society that can't protect it's children has no future.

Comment

Im Ex forces, and I'm now a private military contractor working mainly in the middle east, I know exactly what their culture is and its backward and inferior.
                          Many of my ex squaddie mates who now work in counter terrorism, and the security services could tell you things that terrify me, and I've fought in 3 different wars.
                          We've allowed the barbarians through the gates, and no amount of appeasement will keep our children safe. And a society that can't protect it's children has no future.
                          Still, sounds like you and your mates are making good money out of it Gaza. Every cloud eh?

Comment

• I think what Tarbie posted above, is very well written & 90% correct.

However, I understand exactly what Gaz is also saying.
                            Got m8s who served, & they came back totally different to the people they were prior to serving.

I think the only thing we can all agree 100% on, is that The World is currently one hell of a messed up place.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Still, sounds like you and your mates are making good money out of it Gaza. Every cloud eh?
                              Me and my mates risked our lives serving our country, and yes I make a good living now risking my life to protect others, do you have a problem with that?

Stick to your anti western conspiracy theories.

Comment

Me and my mates risked our lives serving our country, and yes I make a good living now risking my life to protect others, do you have a problem with that?

Stick to your anti western conspiracy theories.
                                No, what makes you think I do. Just pointing it out, that's all, the irony or the paradox if you prefer, of your situation. All my male ancestors for the last five generations served this country, as does my brother now. I don't need your preaching to me fella.

Comment

Working...
                                X