Westminster / Manchester / London Bridge / Parsons Green attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Oh fair enough, the eyes only thing isnt as prevelant ill give you that, BUT there is plenty here now.
    And like i said before mate, its debate, im not digging you out whatseover,
    Fair enough.

For the record, I've dated 2 Muslim women over the years. One from Jordan, the other from Morocco. Ain't being funny, I might be open minded but I ain't stepping out with a bird in a Bhurka! Ha ha

They were both practising Muslims but dressed totally Western.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      They ain't all as easy to spot as you think they are mate. I promise you!

And anyway, my point was about only showing the eyes like the lady in the video. That is something you rarely see anywhere but Saudi.
      Never been to Iran then I take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
        Never been to Iran then I take it?
        New regime in Iran is far less fundamentalist mate. Under the previous regime they all had to dress like that. The current regime is far more liberal and women are afforded a lot more freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          An extremely sad consequence of this awful tragedy is how real hate crime will increase towards muslims and people who look like they may be one. And the ONLY reason that the knuckle draggers behave in such a way apart from being thick, is the extent to which successive governments have been far too wet and weak in not demanding certain standards of behaviour, but rather allowing them to do whatever the hell they like and being too afraid to upset people.

Well, the time to worry about not upsetting them is well and truly over. I couldn't give a damn about how many may take offence at things from now on and if it's tens of thousands and it saves one child, then it's going to have been worth it.

As Katie Hopkins recently pondered, what is so great about Islam that they all want to come and live in a christian country?

Come by all means. Fit into our way of life and we'll help you do it. If you don't wish to, then **** off. Now.
          hear hear as we used to say. its not the terrorism that is even the real problem. it the concept of hijrah, jihad by immigration, this is carried out innocently by many but the outcome is the same, democracy explodes from within, its purely maths and demographics
          Last edited by QPR71; 28-05-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• stanley, tried to respond to a previous post of yours but i didnt express myself too well. i was trying to say that the situation is so complicated that it is almost impossible for any leader to sort things out. it will therefore end very badly.

for everyone some of the best work being done on our current global problems is george webb, helped by an open source research group that you can participate in. open source investigation. as he's gone along, various well researched authors on different aspects have joined his investigation. his mix of inctremental open source graphical presentation has probably created a new genre of news/information availabilty

its incremental and organic and he's up to about day 220. touches on gladio which hublle talks about which has evolved to gladio b c and d. dynecorps, child trafficking,drugs, black ops iran, iraq syria lybia clinton foundation. catholic church , finance.
            it is truly extraordinary and very dangerous for him.
            it started as an investigation into the weiner 650 thousand emails and has just exploded

edit, someone deleted the first 52 days but george is aware and carries on, so you will fit right in if you start at 53. he's done various interviews hagman, richie allen et cetera which may give an overview before diving in
            you are the resistance
            Last edited by QPR71; 28-05-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Thanks 71, will check some of this out.

What's interesting is that 100's of his videos were mysteriously removed, and not by him!

Fortunately however, one if his subscribers had backed some of them up here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...S5c5ThrpZHSxC4

And as another subscriber commented: "we are all just trying to get the truth out", clearly in the face of powerful opposition whenever people get too close to the truth. It's v important work that clearly comes with its risks for revealing it.

Comment

• According to official records today, our intelligence services have identified 23,000 Jihadist extremists who are living in Britain as potential terrorists. Unfortunately for us and them they are only able to monitor 3000 at any one given time. ATAF. Someone seriously tell me this isn't at insurgency levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Thanks 71, will check some of this out.

What's interesting is that 100's of his videos were mysteriously removed, and not by him!

Fortunately however one if his subscribers had backed some of them up here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...S5c5ThrpZHSxC4

And as another subscriber commented: "we are all just trying to get the truth out", clearly in the face of powerful opposition whenever people get too close to the truth. It's v important work that clearly comes with its risks for revealing it.
                  Interesting too how this comes on the back of news of May's Tories seeking even greater powers to monitor the public's internet browsing and even to introduce greater censorship bordering on the level you get in China, when all an ever-increasing number of responsible citizens are attempting to do is arrive at some kind of truth that you would fail to ever arrive at from the MSM alone. Hence what we now have with the burgeoning alternative media outlets available online. 'Conspiracy theory' has become such a pejorative term, and yet all the likes of George Webb are striving for is to arrive at some truth by using fully verifiable facts, references and sources. 'Conspiratorial' yes, which should certainly not surprise us, given the complete moral bankruptcy we see from governments both west and east. But 'theory'? On the contrary, I would strongly assert.

Comment

• ...and today we also hear that misogyny and racist hate-speech is being preached by Fawzi Haffar, trustee of Didsbury mosque, Manchester - yes folks, the very same mosque that the Manchester-bomber attended. But has the mosque been closed down? Oh no, of course it hasn't. And I thought we had laws in this country against hate-speech and incitement to Jihad?

Comment

• Zbigniew Brzezinski died the other day. Sort of relevent

Comment

• and someone has circulated this...(unverified by me as of yet)
                        ""26/05/2017, 09:16:06: Better Off Dead: Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
                        I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know""

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Thanks 71, will check some of this out.

Fortunately however, one if his subscribers had backed some of them up here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...S5c5ThrpZHSxC4

thanks stan never knew they were saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                            and someone has circulated this...(unverified by me as of yet)
                            ""26/05/2017, 09:16:06: Better Off Dead: Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Aussie pragmatism, whilst our own country tip toes around the problem.
                            In a news report yesterday it mentioned quite a few of the recently arrested suspects have been released uncharged.
                            One of them had had his front door blown off by the police and a neighbour was complaining about how they didn't need all the inconvenience of the police closing the street off etc.
                            What she should have been saying was "given men women and children were brutally murdered recently I understand the police have a job to do following leads etc and that not all of them will be correct"
                            She should be fu€king ashamed of herself.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                              and someone has circulated this...(unverified by me as of yet)

The sickening irony of this statement is apparently lost on Gillard. How about the genociding white invaders of Australia having some respect for the original native Australians? #### sake. Two centuries of struggle. ####ing joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                The sickening irony of this statement is apparently lost on Gillard. How about the genociding white invaders of Australia having some respect for the original native Australians? #### sake. Two centuries of struggle. ####ing joke.
                                This is the elephant in the room with regards to immigration policies for all Western nations though isn't Hubs?

We've spent decades travelling the globe, sticking a flag in the ground and declaring a land part of our Empire, then promptly raping said land of it's natural resources. Of course you could argue that they'd probably have done the same, if only they'd thought of it first. But the fact remains that the UK, US and pretty much every other rich Western nation has to got to where they are by conquering other nations.

In my opinion, you can't spend hundreds of years building this empire, and then decide to close your doors to people coming into our country because it suits us. Do you think the locals in all the various countries that made up our empire ever wanted us there in the first place? As you've mentioned Hubs, Australia is a perfect example. The Aboriginal people are all but wiped out, and those that remain are treated as second class citizens.
                                Last edited by Tarbie; 29-05-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X