Match Day Pies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    If you want a pie at qpr to eat at half time you need to buy it when staduim opens at 2pm, 1hr 45m later it should be at a temperature that won't result in hospital treatment after the first bite.
    part of our fine culinary tradition, remember as a nipper the pies were like molten lava. Good to hear nothing has changed........

Comment

my mate bought a pie at arsenal once he went to take a bite and the middle fell out leaving him just the crust for 4 nicker

Comment

The chip shop next to Shepherd's Bush Market station does the same pies as in the ground, and the chips are great. I do love a pukka pie, very tasty, but I won't pay what the ground charges. The only think I'll buy in there is a beer.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I asked for a Pukka pie at halftime in SA once, I think it was a steak and kidney. I'm sorry, the girl said, they're not heated up yet. What exactly were you waiting for then, I asked her, this is the only time you sell them! I've got minced beef, she said. I'll have that I said. The filling was cold. Never again.

I like that chip shop Ginge, been buying post-match chips there for decades!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I asked for a Pukka pie at halftime in SA once, I think it was a steak and kidney. I'm sorry, the girl said, they're not heated up yet. What exactly were you waiting for then, I asked her, this is the only time you sell them! I've got minced beef, she said. I'll have that I said. The filling was cold. Never again.

I like that chip shop Ginge, been buying post-match chips there for decades!

Yeah mate it's very nice. Nowadays I only go there if I'm headed straight to work after a game for a night shift though. Trying to watch the figure lol.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When I was at Wren at lunch time me n a mate used to queue up at the bakers and the chippy which was across the road on Blom . One would get a fresh Loaf and the other get the chips or pie. The soft dough used to find the back of any nearby kids heads then fill up the half loaf with the chips or pie. Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                When I was at Wren at lunch time me n a mate used to queue up at the bakers and the chippy which was across the road on Blom . One would get a fresh Loaf and the other get the chips or pie. The soft dough used to find the back of any nearby kids heads then fill up the half loaf with the chips or pie. Wonderful.
                You know any of the Davis brothers? My mates favourite that
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  You know any of the Davis brothers? My mates favourite that
                  Dunno about the Davis but was favourites with many going by the queues !

Comment

Working...
                  X