Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Day Pies

Hello,

My name is Jess and I am part of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pies. The Sisterhood is a blogging website that creates content on pies in all different stadiums in lots of different sports. Within the sisterhood there are four of us all studying Football Business and Marketing at UCFB.

Our degree doesn't just involve assignments and exams, it is also about gaining experience in the Football Industry and meeting people who are profoundly involved in the careers we intend to pursue.

So far we have blogged about Clarke Carlisle who made 96 appearances for QPR from 2000-2004 which you can find here: http://www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk/?p=8

We would love any feedback in making the site or content better or even any other types of blogs you would want us to pursue.

Many Thanks

sisterhoodofpies@gmail.com

www.sisterhoodofpies.co.uk

Do you know Simon Cheshire?

Comment

No I do not unfortunately. Why is he someone I should know?

Comment

Originally posted by JMitchell View Post
        No I do not unfortunately. Why is he someone I should know?
        Also goes to UCFB and appeared on here 2 days ago.

Comment

It's a UCFB invasion!
          You had me at pies
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Good to see that you are all pretty much faithful to your local teams and not glory hunters.
            Still a tad confused that a University course involves going to major sporting events and eating pie.
            That alone makes a lot of members on this site scholars of the highest order.
            On a serious note, any members on here reading this, should check out the girls vblog on their site.
            An interesting view.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

You can study pretty much anything these days. One day they'll be a degree course on the mighty Hoops, I think some places already offer the so called big teams as a degree course.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I hear weare is setting up a degree course in QPR forum management.

Comment

Clarke Pielisle?

Decent pun but maybe you should go and question one of the recent QPR legends........Steak & Ale Faurlin

Comment

Jamie mackieroni cheese pie??

Comment

If you want a pie at qpr to eat at half time you need to buy it when staduim opens at 2pm, 1hr 45m later it should be at a temperature that won't result in hospital treatment after the first bite.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        If you want a pie at qpr to eat at half time you need to buy it when staduim opens at 2pm, 1hr 45m later it should be at a temperature that won't result in hospital treatment after the first bite.
                        Haha very true. Has anyone bought some of our newer offerings? I saw one place at the loft that sold Spanish chicken thing that was chicken with chorizo cooked in sangria.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          Haha very true. Has anyone bought some of our newer offerings? I saw one place at the loft that sold Spanish chicken thing that was chicken with chorizo cooked in sangria.
                          Only thing i ever buy at the ground is beer, food is overpriced and tastes like molten crap!!
                          Theres a way better kebab wrap shop on the highstreet near londis, it always has cooked food on display through the windows and their wraps are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Only thing i ever buy at the ground is beer, food is overpriced and tastes like molten crap!!
                            Theres a way better kebab wrap shop on the highstreet near londis, it always has cooked food on display through the windows and their wraps are amazing
                            Agree, i always bring drinks in (with my son so alcohol free) and just eat either before or after game.

Comment

Can't see why anyone would buy the overpriced shite in the ground - to eat or drink - when there are so many decent eateries/pubs close at hand ?

Comment

Working...
                              X