vodafone and the box office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vodafone and the box office

just got my monthly bill from vodafone . they've charged me £13.03 for a 21 minute call to the QPR box office . been ringing the B.O for years never had these charges before . complained to voda and they've knocked off £7 as i've been with them over 10 year . this will stop fans ringing up if it's going to cost them this much . i for one won't be calling them again will take the car next time

I thought premium numbers were redundant now. Or they should at least say it will cost x amount per minute. Were you over your hours? Costs seems excessively high and if that call was that long, then claim it back from QPR as they shouldn't take so long to book tickets.

Comment

it was 4 different calls totalling 21 mins, i have unlimited minutes . problem being the vodafone worker was speaking a kind of pidgeon english and kept running away to her supervisor for answers. having recently moved hse i'm sick of speaking to idiots whether they be BT, voda, british gas , EDF etc

Comment

They're all out to rip as many people off as they can get away with. Always hacks me off phone bills
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
        X