Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alejandro Faurlin

A player of ability a and excellent character which many of the signing we've made sadly lack

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by acricketer
    Just got promoted to La Liga with Getafe. Well done Ale!
    He scored in the final too, chuffed for him.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

3. Default

How funny would it be if Getafe sign Granero. What might have been with those two as a midfield partnership.

4. Default

Originally Posted by Norths
    How funny would it be if Getafe sign Granero. What might have been with those two as a midfield partnership.
    There was on game they played together and bossed the first half and looked fantastic together never saw it again though. Granero I really rated should have held on to him

5. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    There was on game they played together and bossed the first half and looked fantastic together never saw it again though. Granero I really rated should have held on to him
    Got the impression he was homesick. Started off really well but form dipped once those winter months started to bite.

Yeah Granero really looked the dogs nuts that game but don't we get more than our fair share that look the biz and the nothing

7. Default

Originally Posted by qpr
    For me a great player but not quite legend that is used loosely now a days. Well done Ale

I might go to Real Madrid v Gatafe next year !
    Couldn't agree more legend to loosely banded at our club legendry status for only a few, Bowles Marsh McDonald Francis Ferdinand(in a football sense only not in the job he's doing now) Parkes Thomas, and maybe a few more in later years Hill???? Wouldn't class Adel as a legend probably one of the most skilful players I've ever seen but legend?????????? Ali Faurlin was a fantastic player, sadly spent so much time out injured I don't think the club could afford to take a chance on him, maybe on a pay as pay deal but maybe he didn't want that???

8. Default

Think it was Tottenham away. Ale and Granero running the show and Kieron Dyer had Bale in his pocket.

Then Granero was being put on the wing by Hughes which didn't help him at all...
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

9. Default

Originally Posted by Cjskinz
    Think it was Tottenham away. Ale and Granero running the show and Kieron Dyer had Bale in his pocket.

Then Granero was being put on the wing by Hughes which didn't help him at all...
    Even Park looked good that day

10. Default

Even Park looked good that day
    Steady on.......

11. Default

Deadly serious

Was playing on the wing from what I can remember. Had his best game for us that day.

12. Default

Deadly serious

Was playing on the wing from what I can remember. Had his best game for us that day.
    Was the best that Hughes team played and we still lost!

Anyway, good luck to Ale! Deserves every success
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...