UCFB Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCFB Wembley

I'm Simon Cheshire, I am a 18 year old, I am a season ticket holder in South Africa road and have been for just under 10 years I am currently studying at university. The University I go to is UCFB Wembley stadium, this stands for University of football business. More specifically I study Football business and media which aims to prepare me for the business and media industries surrounding sport and more specifically football.
    I am a keen writer and I aim to write as much about QPR as possible to help me develop and enhance my writing skills.They are a obsession of mine and something I feel I can write very passionately about.

Thats cleared that up then .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Good luck to you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Thats cleared that up then .
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Welcome on board Simon, being a fan for most of your life I guess supporting QPR gives you a good grounding for your studies.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Welcome Simon.
            It sounds to me like we have found our potential version of Clive (on LFW) for the match reports? There was a thread on this the other week wasn't there?

Comment

Working...
            X