• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WLW for me

Comment

DDW for me.

Comment

Think Brighton are gonna fear us. They have Blackburn who are gonna fight for their lives and Birmingham before us. We could blow their hopes for autos.
        (In Keegans voice) I would love it

Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 21-03-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

I think the Derby games is probably the easiest fixture we have left,every other game will be against a team fighting for promotion or against relegation, Derby have 53 points,so more or less safe but have no chance of play offs,so only pride to play for.One more win will do us too,or 3 draws,at least the pressure is off us at this stage,very nearly safe

Comment

Funny but we are quite capable of drawing all 3, losing all 3 and winning all 3 but i reckon we will lose 1, win 1 and draw 1.

Comment

...honestly?

anything more than 2 points from those 3 games would be a big bonus. we're doing ok, but all these games involve a mishmash of playing teams in form/us being on sky.

to be clear 9 points would be amazing, but 2 would be acceptable.

Comment

Absolutely agree. We are top of the form league on merit and they should all take us as a serious threat because that's what we are. Going for a win at Derby, draw at villa and win against the Albion.

Comment

going to derby think we will get at least a point
                    villa can nick all 3
                    brighton depends who wants it more , hope ollie shows them the video of when they spanked us down south and we go out and smash them

Comment

I reckon a win, a draw and a loss. The loss will be against Brighton.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I feel like such a pessimist in saying we will get one or two points and I love the way we have been playing!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I don't really mind! With 8 games to go I hope that some of the youngsters who haven't featured much get a game or two, then Olly can decide whether they are ready to be part of the squad for next season or if they need to be loaned out and develop a little more. So I would like to see Hamalainen, Greco-Cox and Eze get some game time. In previous seasons there have been lots of transfers, really hoping this year that we don't need to change too many. Whilst some of the youngsters maybe aren't ready, not sure how many of us thought Manning would be as good as he is.

Comment

Not exactly setting it alight for the U23. Last 18 games W5 D2 L11.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Not exactly setting it alight for the U23. Last 18 games W5 D2 L11.
                              Could be in part to the fact usual u23ers are much more part of the first team squad and others are out on loan to league clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                                I don't really mind! With 8 games to go I hope that some of the youngsters who haven't featured much get a game or two, then Olly can decide whether they are ready to be part of the squad for next season or if they need to be loaned out and develop a little more. So I would like to see Hamalainen, Greco-Cox and Eze get some game time. In previous seasons there have been lots of transfers, really hoping this year that we don't need to change too many. Whilst some of the youngsters maybe aren't ready, not sure how many of us thought Manning would be as good as he is.
                                Don't see Cox being anymore than squad as we step up, as per the loan thread think he's had enough game time elsewhere to prove himself or not?

Eze sounds like he has the balls and talent according to reports?

No idea about the Finn...

But yeah, would at this point sacrifice a result if the priority is to get some of these kids out on the pitch, could save us a fortune in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X