Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Next 3 Games

Default The Next 3 Games

Are not gonna be easy. Its going to be a test to see where we have leveled out.
    Derby, Villa then Brighton.
    I think we are good enough to give them a game so Im going draw, draw, win.

Whatcha think ?

Originally Posted by LoftusRoadLad
    Are not gonna be easy. Its going to be a test to see where we have leveled out.
    Derby, Villa then Brighton.
    I think we are good enough to give them a game so Im going draw, draw, win.

Whatcha think ?
    Been thinking about this myself tbh.. Still lots of work to do and these games will probably prove that.

Derby - Think we will possibly steal win here.
    Villa - Draw and that will be a good result, but every chance we might lose it by the odd goal.
    Brighton - Got a feeling this will end in a draw. But if our improvements are true we may end up winning.

WLD - 4 points from 9 for me.

Originally Posted by qpr4life
    Been thinking about this myself tbh.. Still lots of work to do and these games will probably prove that.

Derby - Think we will possibly steal win here.
    Villa - Draw and that will be a good result, but every chance we might lose it by the odd goal.
    Brighton - Got a feeling this will end in a draw. But if our improvements are true we may end up winning.

WLD - 4 points from 9 for me.
    This. Gunna be a hard run of games regardless and i'd be happy with 5 points from those fixtures, brightons gunna be the hardest test for us as they're fighting for the title at this stage so need every win they can.

Friday night under floodlights against Brighton with likes of Dunk is going to be good fun

Originally Posted by James1979
    Friday night under floodlights against Brighton with likes of Dunk is going to be good fun
    and the rams

6. Default

Two wins for me. Brighton is a toss of a coin they are not rolling teams over anymore I can see all three results in that game

Yeah 7 points wouldn't surprise me

One game at a time but an interesting period for us. Looking to set the standards for next season, so more consistency and a plan to work to.

Really confident for next season

we should not worry about other sides,they should worry about us.we no mugs now,no chelsea either yet but a diff mob now.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

9 points and a run towards the playoffs but we unfortunately run out of games....

Originally Posted by Rich
    9 points and a run towards the playoffs but we unfortunately run out of games....
    Fu€K me, if we win all three I think we should be granted dispensation and promoted with immediate effect.
    He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long

Really excited about these games.

If we win all 3 this is infact, the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

Draw all three would be solid footballing.

Lose one or two and win or draw the other one or two would be what i'd expect as a QPR fan, so i'd hope for at least entertaining games.

Lose all three and we're back to the stoneage again.

13. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Two wins for me. Brighton is a toss of a coin they are not rolling teams over anymore I can see all three results in that game
    fair shout i feel the same Deby got nothing to play for other than pride now and we normally go well against them !!! villa i think will turn us over with a marginal victory, however brighton we owe them one and i fancy us to beat them up a bit at home, get the feeling that although ollie swapping players around and rotating he aint settling for mid table obscurity and wants more than that next season, bloke seems to have a bit more nouce than his 1st stint too.

14. Default

Got a feeling for

Derby - Draw
    Villa - Loss
    Brighton - Win

I think the Brighton one will be the most important one for Ollie at least. Their fans really rattled his cage and got his back up down there and I feel he will be desperate to get one over them as a kind of Eff you.
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash