The Next 3 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next 3 Games

Are not gonna be easy. Its going to be a test to see where we have leveled out.
    Derby, Villa then Brighton.
    I think we are good enough to give them a game so Im going draw, draw, win.

Whatcha think ?

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Are not gonna be easy. Its going to be a test to see where we have leveled out.
    Derby, Villa then Brighton.
    I think we are good enough to give them a game so Im going draw, draw, win.

Whatcha think ?
    Been thinking about this myself tbh.. Still lots of work to do and these games will probably prove that.

Derby - Think we will possibly steal win here.
    Villa - Draw and that will be a good result, but every chance we might lose it by the odd goal.
    Brighton - Got a feeling this will end in a draw. But if our improvements are true we may end up winning.

WLD - 4 points from 9 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Been thinking about this myself tbh.. Still lots of work to do and these games will probably prove that.

Derby - Think we will possibly steal win here.
      Villa - Draw and that will be a good result, but every chance we might lose it by the odd goal.
      Brighton - Got a feeling this will end in a draw. But if our improvements are true we may end up winning.

WLD - 4 points from 9 for me.
      This. Gunna be a hard run of games regardless and i'd be happy with 5 points from those fixtures, brightons gunna be the hardest test for us as they're fighting for the title at this stage so need every win they can.

Comment

Friday night under floodlights against Brighton with likes of Dunk is going to be good fun

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Friday night under floodlights against Brighton with likes of Dunk is going to be good fun
          and the rams

Comment

Two wins for me. Brighton is a toss of a coin they are not rolling teams over anymore I can see all three results in that game

Comment

Yeah 7 points wouldn't surprise me

Comment

One game at a time but an interesting period for us. Looking to set the standards for next season, so more consistency and a plan to work to.

Really confident for next season
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

we should not worry about other sides,they should worry about us.we no mugs now,no chelsea either yet but a diff mob now.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

9 points and a run towards the playoffs but we unfortunately run out of games....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      9 points and a run towards the playoffs but we unfortunately run out of games....
                      Fu€K me, if we win all three I think we should be granted dispensation and promoted with immediate effect.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Really excited about these games.

If we win all 3 this is infact, the greatest team, the world has ever seen.

Draw all three would be solid footballing.

Lose one or two and win or draw the other one or two would be what i'd expect as a QPR fan, so i'd hope for at least entertaining games.

Lose all three and we're back to the stoneage again.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Two wins for me. Brighton is a toss of a coin they are not rolling teams over anymore I can see all three results in that game
                          fair shout i feel the same Deby got nothing to play for other than pride now and we normally go well against them !!! villa i think will turn us over with a marginal victory, however brighton we owe them one and i fancy us to beat them up a bit at home, get the feeling that although ollie swapping players around and rotating he aint settling for mid table obscurity and wants more than that next season, bloke seems to have a bit more nouce than his 1st stint too.

Comment

Got a feeling for

Derby - Draw
                            Villa - Loss
                            Brighton - Win

Comment

I think the Brighton one will be the most important one for Ollie at least. Their fans really rattled his cage and got his back up down there and I feel he will be desperate to get one over them as a kind of Eff you.
                              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
                              X