What will become of this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Wasnt it 15 min cameo against newcastle not reading unless im mistaken?
    Yes sorry Newcastle. We played so well we made them look like Reading :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      Talking of being right.... I was an early bird in the JFH outers and was slagged off for it then called for Ollie and even backed him when he had a dreadful start thanks to Jimmy's players!

I also knew and stated Washington would come good as he can't play the lone role and isn't a winger (just like when harry ruined Vargas here)

I'm still to be proven right about Goss who I came on here raving about after his 15 min cameo on sky at Reading but stand by my prediction that he will become a regular 90 minute player for us in the next 6-12 months.

We can't moan about anything as we have a side full of energy and desire who cost the club a fraction of years gone by. We have a manager who knows how to get the best out of them. We have owners who leave it to the football men.
      Looks like Weare has a rival for the most knowledgeable about qpr related football stuff. Maybe you could pat each others backs

Comment

We already have a king itk and King of sarcasm so is it time for a king know it all or king kit? Plenty of candidates on here and numerous other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          So basically, what you're saying is this is all your manifestation! I take my hat off to you 77, it's good.
          If only. Got Jimmy's number earlier than almost everyone, but that's it. Wish I'd been wrong though, because watching Rangers for nearly a year was painful. I'd play Clint CB at the age of 53, mind.........

Comment

I get everything wrong about Rangers cos like with my kids i can see no bad and only predict good things.
            So every manager i predict is going to be the guvnor and every player the next Pele.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Simple.....
              you weren't that keen on Mas though 77 ;) the point is everyone is wrong some of the time. That's the simple bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                you weren't that keen on Mas though 77 ;) the point is EVERYONE is wrong some of the time. That's the simple bit.
                Sure, Hal. I'm wrong more than some of the time...... Not claiming omnipotence. Still not that keen on Luongo, mind; more keen maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Sure, Hal. I'm wrong more than some of the time...... Not claiming omnipotence. Still not that keen on Luongo, mind; more keen maybe.

So much of it is down to confidence. He'd definitely lost his mojo.

Anyone else seeking Arab women? Whenever I come here that is the question that pops up without fail. Adjusting google preferences doesn't help and apart from here and a couple of other places I browse anonymously. May have to go back to java disable.

Maybe they got lots of WATRB trafific

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    So much of it is down to confidence. He'd definitely lost his mojo.

Anyone else seeking Arab women? Whenever I come here that is the question that pops up without fail. Adjusting google preferences doesn't help and apart from here and a couple of other places I browse anonymously. May have to go back to java disable.

Maybe they got lots of WATRB trafific

Lol arab women,golden girls,thai wives,busty scandanavian m i l f s you name it
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Lol arab women,golden girls,thai wives,busty scandanavian m i l f s
                      sounds like a party..... golden girls yes, golden showers - kind of depends!

Comment

Working...
                      X