A season-long competition based on QPR league goals, and the overall game result. There are two ways of scoring points.
1) Enter the QPR goals total in each game from zero upwards. Just QPR goals only. Correct forecast wins 1pt.
2) Enter the final result as W, D, L. This is a separate forecast, and points are awarded independently of QPR goals. Correct result as W, D, L wins 1pt.
3) If you have both right, get in for 3pts! (1pt. bonus)
4) Any game entries with 1-0, 2-1 for example, will not count because of forecast confusion. Just QPR goals only.
5) If there is more than entry from the same player (as in an accidental oversight), the last one will take precedence.
6) In the event of any ties for prizes, final match day entries will include some sort of extra skilled selections, to determine final places, to be announced.
Example entries are:
4 Prizes: The 'SAVVY' card game. Plus 6 Parker Pen prizes, courtesy of MYU.
The 'SAVVY' card game. For 3-6 players (8+), but can be played with 2. I'll put links up when it goes to Amazon. Will be about £12 on there. (After Xmas)
'Good judgement gives you a definite edge in this fascinating prediction game where correct calls win you points - you've seen what cards have gone, so you know what to do, right? Do you play, or pass and give the next player something to think about? Get it wrong and there are penalties. Get it right and you're on a roll. You do know when to stop don't you?
This is the ultimate 'Push Your Luck' game format, as the odds will move between levels of doubt and certainty. Endless banter as player judgement can always come under hilarious scrutiny.
Winners: Any player in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th. Join in any time. Results will generally go up the same or next day at the latest.
Parker Pen winners: Any player in 4th to 9th. If you're in the top 10, you're a winner.
The QPR GOALS Competition
4 Prizes: The SAVVY card game www.savvygames.co.uk Plus Parker Pens.