Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: I was wrong about Oilly

  1. #1

    Default I was wrong about Oilly

    Delighted to be proved wrong,Holloway has certainly suprised me (and many others) ,he is doing a great job .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    15,946

    Default

    Do you think we are safe from relegation yet?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ashford, Middx.
    Posts
    24,704
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Do you think we are safe yet?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northolt
    Posts
    38,473
    Blog Entries
    182

  5. #5

    Default

    Thank God you not the chancellor,as he would never change his mind like that.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

  6. Default

    King of Sarcasm so funny lol..
    Pissing myself at present.
    Rebel hats off though mate

  7. #7

    Default

    Oilly has proved a slippery customer.

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Do you think we are safe from relegation yet?
    We will be safe when we reach 53 points,which I have no fears we will ,95% safe already

  9. Default

    agree with Rebs he's added more to his game then he's shown in past. I'm chuffed it's working out and quietly confident about next season

    He's behaving like a manager which I like the acting on the side was one of my problems but he's toned it down and when you watch him on the side now he actually looks the part.

    I'm fully on board now with him

  10. #10

    Default

    the whole vibe around the club has changed especially with the support. in a way it won't be that bad when we next lose because rather than feeling angry you'll just feel disheartened instead, even today when rotherham scored their equaliser people in the stadium clapped it.

    a year ago and people would have been raging

  11. Default

    Originally Posted by corbray
    the whole vibe around the club has changed especially with the support. in a way it won't be that bad when we next lose because rather than feeling angry you'll just feel disheartened instead, even today when rotherham scored their equaliser people in the stadium clapped it.

    a year ago and people would have been raging
    Yes I was clapping was a smashing goal. Even though we're playing well and scoring the stadium still feels flat. Five goals and barely atmosphere perhaps just fans accepting mid table finish

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fuengirola Costa Del Sol
    Posts
    10,605

    Default

    Why didnt Ollie try n bang our door down before Jimmy came ?

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally Posted by West Acton
    Yes I was clapping was a smashing goal. Even though we're playing well and scoring the stadium still feels flat. Five goals and barely atmosphere perhaps just fans accepting mid table finish
    i think it'll be a completely different place next season, it's better even now imo. like during jfh' reign i used to get a bit sick of home games because it was always quiet and all you could hear was various people slagging off the team and everything involved in it, every mistake got a chorus of angry boos but a mistake now is met with a sigh which is brilliant imo. things are happening at the club now and they have the full backing of the support, it's probably coz as you said, a mid table finish which is still better than what we hoped for a few months back!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    5,778

    Default

    Mid table? It's not over until the chunky bird sings. Play offs still possible
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Fraggy
    Mid table? It's not over until the chunky bird sings. Play offs still possible
    NO,not possible (unless we win every remaining game and hope other results go our way),a midtable or any form of top half finish would be a terrific result for us

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •