I was wrong about Oilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong about Oilly

Delighted to be proved wrong,Holloway has certainly suprised me (and many others) ,he is doing a great job .

Do you think we are safe from relegation yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Do you think we are safe yet?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

hijacked account

Comment

Thank God you not the chancellor,as he would never change his mind like that.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

King of Sarcasm so funny lol..
            Pissing myself at present.
            Rebel hats off though mate

Comment

Oilly has proved a slippery customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Do you think we are safe from relegation yet?
                We will be safe when we reach 53 points,which I have no fears we will ,95% safe already

Comment

agree with Rebs he's added more to his game then he's shown in past. I'm chuffed it's working out and quietly confident about next season

He's behaving like a manager which I like the acting on the side was one of my problems but he's toned it down and when you watch him on the side now he actually looks the part.

I'm fully on board now with him

Comment

the whole vibe around the club has changed especially with the support. in a way it won't be that bad when we next lose because rather than feeling angry you'll just feel disheartened instead, even today when rotherham scored their equaliser people in the stadium clapped it.

a year ago and people would have been raging

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      the whole vibe around the club has changed especially with the support. in a way it won't be that bad when we next lose because rather than feeling angry you'll just feel disheartened instead, even today when rotherham scored their equaliser people in the stadium clapped it.

a year ago and people would have been raging
                      Yes I was clapping was a smashing goal. Even though we're playing well and scoring the stadium still feels flat. Five goals and barely atmosphere perhaps just fans accepting mid table finish

Comment

Why didnt Ollie try n bang our door down before Jimmy came ?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Yes I was clapping was a smashing goal. Even though we're playing well and scoring the stadium still feels flat. Five goals and barely atmosphere perhaps just fans accepting mid table finish
                          i think it'll be a completely different place next season, it's better even now imo. like during jfh' reign i used to get a bit sick of home games because it was always quiet and all you could hear was various people slagging off the team and everything involved in it, every mistake got a chorus of angry boos but a mistake now is met with a sigh which is brilliant imo. things are happening at the club now and they have the full backing of the support, it's probably coz as you said, a mid table finish which is still better than what we hoped for a few months back!

Comment

Mid table? It's not over until the chunky bird sings. Play offs still possible
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Mid table? It's not over until the chunky bird sings. Play offs still possible
                              NO,not possible (unless we win every remaining game and hope other results go our way),a midtable or any form of top half finish would be a terrific result for us

Comment

Working...
                              X