Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ***QPR v Rotherham Match Thread***

Default ***QPR v Rotherham Match Thread***

Go for it Ollie!

Once again no defenders on the bench, we could switch to a back 4 if necessary, 2 defensive injuries would make things interesting! Looks a decent side to go at Rotherham!
    @gatorTFC

4. Default

Decent line up, although I'm gutted to see Wszolek on the bench. Might fare well coming on when their fullbacks are tired, but intrigued to see how it goes! Smith + Sylla could interesting, let's hope they click.

Blackburn are now winning so we're only 7 off the bottom 3 - a win today would be a huge boost, I don't care how it comes!

Dang i wish washington started as hes 33/1 for a hattrick ... oh well at least i have 18/1 for us to win 4-0

Smithies

Ned Hall Lynch

Furlong Freeman Luongo Bidwell

Yeni Smith Sylla

(with Hall in the split sweeper/CM role as usual)

Smithies

Ned hall lynch

furlong Luongo Freeman bidwell

sylla smith yeni

Bizarre line up imo! We can't play Sylla on the wing as a 3 imo! Wsolev should be starting most games but I imagine as it's Rotherham he's being rested!

Originally Posted by maidstone_hoop
    Bizarre line up imo! We can't play Sylla on the wing as a 3 imo! Wsolev should be starting most games but I imagine as it's Rotherham he's being rested!
    I reckon it'll be more of a front two with Smith and Sylla, with Yeni tucking in or playing wider (as that's his more natural position).

It's good to have a front two who are strong in the air too as with this line up we have plenty of width and crossing ability.

9. Default

That isn't, I think, a good team. Can Smith and Sylla play together?

Originally Posted by Rangers77
    That isn't, I think, a good team. Can Smith and Sylla play together?
    We'll soon find out. It's a combo quite a few have been calling for. Good opportunity to try it today, I guess?

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Stanley
    I reckon it'll be more of a front two with Smith and Sylla, with Yeni tucking in or playing wider (as that's his more natural position).

It's good to have a front two who are strong in the air too as with this line up we have plenty of width and crossing ability.
    I hope your right mate - but with our recent 3 4 3 formation the team doesn't make sense to me up top!

Smithies

Furlong Ned lynch Bidwell

Luongo Hall Freeman

sylla smith yeni

Thats how I see it ?

14. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley
    We'll soon find out. It's a combo quite a few have been calling for. Good opportunity to try it today, I guess?
    Yeah. Was looking forward to seeing Pawel and Conor. Can't see the need for Hall playing that role against these. Let's see.

Hopefully this side is set up properly to get the 3 points, a little too soon to start experimenting as teams below us have started to win!
    @gatorTFC