Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 168

Thread: ***QPR v Rotherham Match Thread***

  1. #1

    Default ***QPR v Rotherham Match Thread***


  2. #2

    Default

    Go for it Ollie!

  3. #3

    Default

    Once again no defenders on the bench, we could switch to a back 4 if necessary, 2 defensive injuries would make things interesting! Looks a decent side to go at Rotherham!
    @gatorTFC

  4. Default

    Decent line up, although I'm gutted to see Wszolek on the bench. Might fare well coming on when their fullbacks are tired, but intrigued to see how it goes! Smith + Sylla could interesting, let's hope they click.

    Blackburn are now winning so we're only 7 off the bottom 3 - a win today would be a huge boost, I don't care how it comes!

  5. #5

    Default

    Dang i wish washington started as hes 33/1 for a hattrick ... oh well at least i have 18/1 for us to win 4-0

  6. #6

    Default

    Smithies

    Ned Hall Lynch

    Furlong Freeman Luongo Bidwell

    Yeni Smith Sylla

    (with Hall in the split sweeper/CM role as usual)

  7. #7

    Default

    Smithies

    Ned hall lynch

    furlong Luongo Freeman bidwell

    sylla smith yeni

    Bizarre line up imo! We can't play Sylla on the wing as a 3 imo! Wsolev should be starting most games but I imagine as it's Rotherham he's being rested!

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally Posted by maidstone_hoop
    Bizarre line up imo! We can't play Sylla on the wing as a 3 imo! Wsolev should be starting most games but I imagine as it's Rotherham he's being rested!
    I reckon it'll be more of a front two with Smith and Sylla, with Yeni tucking in or playing wider (as that's his more natural position).

    It's good to have a front two who are strong in the air too as with this line up we have plenty of width and crossing ability.

  9. Default

    That isn't, I think, a good team. Can Smith and Sylla play together?

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rangers77
    That isn't, I think, a good team. Can Smith and Sylla play together?
    We'll soon find out. It's a combo quite a few have been calling for. Good opportunity to try it today, I guess?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northolt
    Posts
    38,473
    Blog Entries
    182

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Stanley
    I reckon it'll be more of a front two with Smith and Sylla, with Yeni tucking in or playing wider (as that's his more natural position).

    It's good to have a front two who are strong in the air too as with this line up we have plenty of width and crossing ability.
    I hope your right mate - but with our recent 3 4 3 formation the team doesn't make sense to me up top!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fuengirola Costa Del Sol
    Posts
    10,605

    Default

    Smithies

    Furlong Ned lynch Bidwell

    Luongo Hall Freeman

    sylla smith yeni

    Thats how I see it ?

  14. Default

    Originally Posted by Stanley
    We'll soon find out. It's a combo quite a few have been calling for. Good opportunity to try it today, I guess?
    Yeah. Was looking forward to seeing Pawel and Conor. Can't see the need for Hall playing that role against these. Let's see.

  15. #15

    Default

    Hopefully this side is set up properly to get the 3 points, a little too soon to start experimenting as teams below us have started to win!
    @gatorTFC

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •