Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QPR Fans Forum | Ian Holloway & Lee Hoos - 16/03/17

Love the fact Ollie uses the term " allow to play for QPR " , he wants players, who understand its a privilege to put on the hoops , just love his attitude
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Great round up, interesting to hear about the Stan Bowles benefit match situation, I do wish people would check up on this before slating the club. All in all positive stuff!

Originally Posted by nasser95
    Which question did you ask mate, if you don't mind me asking?
    The question about when Hoos thinks we could become a sustainable club without shareholder funding. and if the shareholders would look to back the manager in the summer transfer window ( question from Mark Manning)
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Shame about the lower Loft issue , but can we expect Hoos ,Fernandes even Amitt to understand what a Home End ,really means to English football fans
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Originally Posted by Glevum_Hoop
    The question about when Hoos thinks we could become a sustainable club without shareholder funding. and if the shareholders would look to back the manager in the summer transfer window ( question from Mark Manning)
    How exactly did you ask the question? I'm not sure I understand the point you're making from the above.

Any news regarding Gary Penrice anyone?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Originally Posted by Lunar Jetman
    How exactly did you ask the question? I'm not sure I understand the point you're making from the above.
    Full question sent in:-

Given the better financial outlook for the club indicated in the latest set of accounts how long does Lee think it will take for us to become a sustainable football club, without the need for shareholder support, based on our current revenue streams.

And supplementary question if we achieve this, have the current shareholders indicated that they would make further “tactical” investment into the squad if the right player that Ollie wanted came up for sale.

Hope that makes a bit more sense now

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Glevum_Hoop
    Full question sent in:-

Given the better financial outlook for the club indicated in the latest set of accounts how long does Lee think it will take for us to become a sustainable football club, without the need for shareholder support, based on our current revenue streams.

And supplementary question if we achieve this, have the current shareholders indicated that they would make further “tactical” investment into the squad if the right player that Ollie wanted came up for sale.

Hope that makes a bit more sense now
    To be fair if I was Hoos I wouldn't want to give a definitive answer either. If he gives a time scale to when the club should be sustainable without shareholders, that's what the fans will expect straight away, and if that target isn't met (not a guarantee anyway) the fans could be up in arms about it. Plus, revenue could change many times so it must be difficult to give a prediction anyway, in which case he would probably be wise not to make any kind of forecast or prediction.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Connor Washington- 4
    Matt Smith - 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    Massimo Luongo - 1
    David Wheeler - 1

January Transfers 2018

IN

OUT

Originally Posted by Ginger Ninja
    To be fair if I was Hoos I wouldn't want to give a definitive answer either. If he gives a time scale to when the club should be sustainable without shareholders, that's what the fans will expect straight away, and if that target isn't met (not a guarantee anyway) the fans could be up in arms about it. Plus, revenue could change many times so it must be difficult to give a prediction anyway, in which case he would probably be wise not to make any kind of forecast or prediction.
    Agreed - and to prove it he didn't answer any element of my question!!! Thought Id try though