No announcement yet.

QPR Fans Forum | Ian Holloway & Lee Hoos - 16/03/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the fact Ollie uses the term " allow to play for QPR " , he wants players, who understand its a privilege to put on the hoops , just love his attitude
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Great round up, interesting to hear about the Stan Bowles benefit match situation, I do wish people would check up on this before slating the club. All in all positive stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Which question did you ask mate, if you don't mind me asking?
        The question about when Hoos thinks we could become a sustainable club without shareholder funding. and if the shareholders would look to back the manager in the summer transfer window ( question from Mark Manning)
        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Great read and viewing
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Shame about the lower Loft issue , but can we expect Hoos ,Fernandes even Amitt to understand what a Home End ,really means to English football fans
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
              The question about when Hoos thinks we could become a sustainable club without shareholder funding. and if the shareholders would look to back the manager in the summer transfer window ( question from Mark Manning)
              How exactly did you ask the question? I'm not sure I understand the point you're making from the above.

Comment

Any news regarding Gary Penrice anyone?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  How exactly did you ask the question? I'm not sure I understand the point you're making from the above.
                  Full question sent in:-

Given the better financial outlook for the club indicated in the latest set of accounts how long does Lee think it will take for us to become a sustainable football club, without the need for shareholder support, based on our current revenue streams.

And supplementary question if we achieve this, have the current shareholders indicated that they would make further “tactical” investment into the squad if the right player that Ollie wanted came up for sale.

Hope that makes a bit more sense now

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
                    Full question sent in:-

Given the better financial outlook for the club indicated in the latest set of accounts how long does Lee think it will take for us to become a sustainable football club, without the need for shareholder support, based on our current revenue streams.

And supplementary question if we achieve this, have the current shareholders indicated that they would make further “tactical” investment into the squad if the right player that Ollie wanted came up for sale.

Hope that makes a bit more sense now
                    To be fair if I was Hoos I wouldn't want to give a definitive answer either. If he gives a time scale to when the club should be sustainable without shareholders, that's what the fans will expect straight away, and if that target isn't met (not a guarantee anyway) the fans could be up in arms about it. Plus, revenue could change many times so it must be difficult to give a prediction anyway, in which case he would probably be wise not to make any kind of forecast or prediction.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      To be fair if I was Hoos I wouldn't want to give a definitive answer either. If he gives a time scale to when the club should be sustainable without shareholders, that's what the fans will expect straight away, and if that target isn't met (not a guarantee anyway) the fans could be up in arms about it. Plus, revenue could change many times so it must be difficult to give a prediction anyway, in which case he would probably be wise not to make any kind of forecast or prediction.
                      Agreed - and to prove it he didn't answer any element of my question!!! Thought Id try though

Comment

Working...
                      X